Friendship is born

It's Monday morning. Laura's bed is really big so I slept on her bed with her. I woke up and first thing I saw is Laura sitting on the bed, 'Good Morning, sweety!', and I greeted back. She is so flawless and beautiful even without make up. Actually, she doesn't need make up. She is so gorgeous. Me, on the other hand, needed a quick make over, haha! She told me to get dressed, come to kitchen to eat, and then we're gonna hit the road. So I did it. I got dressed and came to the kitchen. Her family was there.

- 'Good Morning.', I said nervously.

- 'Good Morning.', everyone greeted me.

Laura's mom was washing the dishes and then turned out the water and wiped her hands..

- 'Hi..', she said to me, 'I am Ellen, the mom.', she was so friendly and smiling a lot which made me feel really nice and welcoming.

- 'Hi, I'm Lara. The friend.', we both giggled.

- 'Well, Laura you two have similar names, yay!', she turned to Laura but she was shaking my hand.

- 'YAYY!', Vanessa said ironicly looking at me.(attention: to be funny)

- 'Well, it's very nice to meet you, Lara! We heard so much about you..', Ellen said.

- 'I hope nice things..', I said and giggled.

Everyone laughed. The Marano's are really happy family.

- 'So, get your stuffs, we're leaving after the breakfest.', Ellen said to me.

- 'Wait, where are we going?', I asked.

- 'I am having an interview with in New York today. I am so excited! Woot woot!', said Laura.

- 'And you are taking me with you?'

- 'Well, of course, you're Laura's friend. You're practicly family already!', Damiano(Laura's dad) said.

I felt really happy by that. I felt blessed. Laura gave me a dress to wear. We got ready and got on the road. New York City, here we come!