Who You Are

- 'Mom?! Dad?! Vanessa?! Anybody?!', is what Laura was yelling when she unlocked the doors and instantly figured out no one is home.
- 'I wonder where did they go..', she said curiously.
- 'Maybe they..', the front door opened so I stopped talking. It was Vanessa. She came in with her headphones in her ears and she was singing along. I didn't know the song. But Laura did and when Vanessa came to the living room where we were, Laura put her hands up in the air and started singing with Vanessa. They were so cute! Apperently, their parents went to some trip out of town. Vanessa took off her headphones, 'Oh, who do we have here?', she said looking right into me smiling.
- 'Vanessa this is Lara, Lara, this is my sister Vanessa.'
- 'Nice to meet you, Lara.', she shaked my hand and turned to Laura, 'She's even prettier that you described her.'
- 'Aww, thanks. You are,..', i was almoust speechless of her beauty, '..gorgeous.', Vanessa smiled and thanked.
- 'Lara is gonna stay here tonight.', Laura said about me to Vanessa.
- 'Doesn't she have school?', Vanessa asked her while she sat on the couch and doing something on her phone. I was curious what when I know she doesn't have accounts on social networks.
- 'I made her ditch school.', Laura said and giggled.
- 'Oh, you're a bad, bad girl!', Vanessa told her and they started laughing, 'So what's going on Laura?'
Laura looked at me confused, 'I-I..uhmm. What made you think something's going on?', she asked her.
- 'Well, you brought Ross's girlfriend to have a sleepover here and you made her ditch school. The school part kinds of gave you away especialy.', yeah. Laura loooveees school.
- 'Nothing is going on. Yeah, it's not what I would usualy do, but I brought her so we can hang out.'
She looked at me and smiled, 'Right?', she asked.
- 'Lara!', Vanessa called me, 'Blink twice if you are here against your will.'
We started laughing. She is just so funny. We turned this serious conversation to a joke and we started having fun. By fun, I mean, we tried to make a pizza. Someone would thought two half-Italian girl can make decent pizza, but you would be suprised with these girl's skills in kitchen. Zero points. But it was edible. At least I think.

It was almoust 2am when I found myself laying on the couch next to Vanessa and Laura was on the floor leaning to the couch and watching 'Hunger Games'. They love 'Hunger Games', so do I,and like, how can someone not like it? The movie is so awesome. We were also eating Go-Go-Gurt. Ross was right. Laura is obsessed with it. Soon, when movie ended, Vanessa went to sleep.

It was about 3 am, Laura and I were in her room. She finally opened up to me about her relationships and especialy the one with Ross. She ended up crying. She was so sad. I've never seen her sad. I confored her for a long time. But what she said is completly different from what I expected.