Unscripted Script

So, when I came back from the store, Callie was gone. She left a message, as always. She was really carrying person. She did not want me to worry where is she or is she okay, so every time she went out, a message would be there, waiting for me in our room. The message, this time was: 'Lara, I went out with our bitches from room 6. If someone killes me in a meanwhile, you can have my store bought tampons. See you in the morning and good luck with the hottie tonight!' How nice.

So I had exatcly 6 hours, 56 minutes until my date. I was so excited and really, really nervous. I tried on like, about 9 oufits, before I decided what to wear. I had typical girl issue of 'having nothing to wear'. Thankfully, my mother send me some money few days ago. And surprisingly, I did not spend it. So, I did what every girl would do, but probably the same day money came, I went shopping. And I was living in LA, where the fashion stores would come alive, like a living magazines. Very expensive living magazines, tho. But I didn't care. It was time for me to shop. Careless. I ended up in cute little yellow dress. And everyone would probably know why it's yellow. But actually, that was not was I was going for. The dress found me.

When I came home, I relaised I have 3 hours and 47 minutes until my date. So I.. took a nap. I needed sleep. It was my way to release stress. And it worked. When I woke up, I felt so energetic and ready to go. My hair, on the other hand, disagreed. So it took me a while to make it look like a hair again, but I succeeded. I was ready in time. I went out when I heard a noise coming from a cab that was outside our school home. I could see the cab outside my window. I knew it was Ross. He said he will pick me up somehow but not getting much attention from anyone. I got down and got up in the cab. It took me few second to relaise, I'm in a wrong cab. And the person next to me, is not my date. It was tall black guy, and he was awkwardly starring at me. Awkward. I apologized and got out before he started any kind of converstation. The cab took off. I was just standing outside. No one payed attention to me and I was okay with that. But there was no Ross on a seight. And I wanted his attention. Only his. But.