What are we on?

He drived me back to school home. I was still in the car and I was smiling big time. He did too. It was so cute. 'So, uhmm.. Good Night.', he said and blushed. Oh my goodness, I made him blush. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. 'Can I at least get a good night..', he interupted me with a kiss. I had warm feeling spreading throw my whole body. '.. kiss.' I finished my sentence and he chuckled and gave me one more, little kiss. Now, that's what I'm talking about. I giggled, 'Good night.'. 'I'll call you. Sweet dreams.', Ross said. 'You too.', i closed the door. He went. It was almoust midnight so I had to sneak into my room so I don't wake up Callie. But Callie is like special spy on a mission, so she hear everything and wants to find out everything. So when I opened the door and came in slowly on my fingers, then closed the door, she was up. 'I've been expecting you.', she turned around a big black chair she was sitting on. 'Callie, what's with the chair?', I asked and laughed. 'I took it from Ashley down the hall. I said it's an intervention.', she said and I find a strenght to stop laughing so hard. I just jumped on my bed.
- 'SO.. I would say that the date went well?'
- 'Yeah..', i chuckled.
- 'OMG! Tell me everything!', Callie lay down next to me all excited for details.
- 'Well, I-I can't tell you everything.'
- 'Oh come on!'
- 'I have to keep it a mistery.', i said. In a funny way.
- 'Oh, okay. You have it tonight. We'll talk tomorrow about it, but.. tell me. Did you, uhmm,
love birds shared a kiss?'
I just smiled and said 'I'm gonna take a shower now.', 'Oh my God! You did! Aww!', Callie was teasing me but I was totally okay with that. After all, why would I mind? I had my first kiss. With the first person I ever wanted to and the last person I ever thought I'll have a chance with. But I had it. I had it with Ross. But, while I was in the shower, I was thinking. What are we on, now? Are we together? Are we a couple? Or not? I could not figure it out. He's famous and I'm not. Maybe that's something that is going to be in our way? I don't know. I decided not to overthink this. You don't have to put a label on everything. At least not after second date.