Chapter 9

~ Four Months later~

"Hey Elsa how have you been?" Hiccup smiled sadly as he noticed my messy appearance through the phone. I sighed before forcing a smile and taking a spoonful of ice cream. I quickly ate it.

"Never better." Why am I lying to poor hiccup. I smiled as he just pressed his lips together not convinced with my answer at all. 

"Elsa you know you can always talk to me right? I know you are not okay. You deleted all your social media accounts, haven't called in the past four months. You haven't even talked to any of the girls. And look at you! Your rolled up in a ball eating ice cream with sorrow red eyes." Hiccup spoke with a bit of disappointment. I know you don't have to remind me. 

"Look Elsa maybe you and Jack shoul-" I quickly cut him off. "No Hiccup. I made up my mind okay? Look i'm okay alright so can you not lecture me?!" I snapped which I instantly regretted as Hiccup looked at me in shock and anger.

"I'm just trying to be there for you Elsa. Your not the only hurting because of this brake up. You should see Jack. He doesn't even look like himself anymore. He hasn't been eating! He cries everyday yelling at himself saying his is not enough! What you did was really uncalled for yet I'm still trying to make sure your okay. Then you yell at me? wow Elsa. Look i'm just gonna say the boys and I canceled the rest of out tour because of Jack. He even made a song that we just release this morning. Maybe you should hear it. Bye Elsa." Hiccup waved quickly and hung up the phone before letting me answer back.

"Why do I have to be so stupid?!" I yelled as I threw my phone on the bed. "Why did I think it was a good idea to brake up with him. Just because I was worried about what others say? wow." I whispered to myself as I pulled my legs to my chest and started crying even more. 

"I'm such a selfish bitch!" I yelled into my legs as I sobbed even louder. I slowly tried to stop crying and tried to start breathing normally again. After a while I calmed down and picked up my phone again. I have to listen to the song.

I quickly typed in the bands name on YouTube and pressed the new song 'I still do'. I sighed as the beat started to play.

"There is no better view (no better). Than watching you strip down after we argue
Makin' it worth the pain that we go through. That smile on your face 'cause nobody knows you (hey) Like I do (hey)" Tadashi sang the first verse of the song. My heart begin to speed up just thinking at the fact that Jack was the one who wrote most of it.

(Kristoff, Hiccup, Both."

"I still picture it, it's been a couple of months. I swore in my head this was the right thing for us" Kristoff and Hiccup sang next "But it's breaking my heart. It's breaking it off"
"And I'm afraid to say (hey)" Kristoff sang alone this time. My hands being to tremble as a tear fell.

"I still do" Jacks sweat voice came out causing me to tear up more. "Love you, hate you" kristoff sang after.

"I still do. Hate to love you .I still do" They repeated again.

"Want you to want me Like I'm wanting you. Oh, I still do" Jack sang making me tears fall. I do want you Jack. I really do.

"Stick to my word when I say I don't want you back. But what if I did? Don't hold it against me (listen, hey) 'Cause you got the upper hand now that I'm lonely, yeah. And I feel the past pulling my body (pull) To tell you I'm sorry, oh" Flynn sang. I should be the one to say sorry but it's to late.

(Kristoff,hiccup,both)

"I still picture it, it's been a couple of months
I swore in my head this was the right thing for us (hey)
But it's breaking my heart. It's breaking it off
And now I'm afraid to say (hey)" They sang the pre-chorus again. 

(Jack, Kristoff, all)

"I still do (I do, I do).Love you, hate you
I still do (I do, I do).Hate to love you. I still do
Want you to want me .Like I'm wanting you
Oh, I still do .Oh, I still" They sang

(Flynn, Jack, Hiccup)

"I still can't help myself. I don't want no one else
It's been the longest time. You're still there on my mind
I still can't help myself. I don't want no one else
It's been the longest time. You're still there on my mind"

(Jack, Kristoff, Flynn, all)

"I still do. Love you, hate you (oh yeah)
I still do (I Still do). Hate to love you (I still do)
I still do. Want you to want me. Like I'm wanting you
Oh, I still do."

"Oh, I still do" Jack finished the song.

"I'm so sorry Jack...But I can't" I whispered to myself as I sobbed louder.

-----

A/N this book is making me sad lol.