CHAPTER 13

YURY P.O.V
I saw man and a girl."Hello there little boy"the man greeted and patted my head he was the bestfriend of my father and I was friend with her daughter and now smiling at me.I ignored her.She was really annoying all the time why
did she became my friend.I go to my friends to play and she walks towards us."What now?!"I shouted at her."I just want to play with you."She cried.She's annoying actually she's just 4 years old.I calmed her down and gave her my toy."Here you go Sammie."I said.
I woke up."What's my dream?"I said in my head and I saw Sammie beside me sleeping thightly.Her father,her? What's all that flashback?.I checked my phone and It's around 4:00 in the  morning.It's too early.Why did I dreamt all about my past?.Is her dad really my dad's bestfriend?!.I got more angry as I think that he is my dad bestfriend and he betrayed him for the company.This greedy man should repay all his sins.I will sure he will repay and I won't stop now.I'm sorry for Sammie,I really need this for my father and justice for my bestfriend.I go back to sleep and I hugged her again and kissed her forehead.

SAMMIE P.O.V
I woke up and Yury still hugging me thight.I looked up and kiss his neck and he woke up."Good morning."I said with a bright smile just to ease the pain in his heart because of his bestfriend.He smiled back."Good morning baby."He replied with a bright smile.I know he was strong.He gain strength from time to time to bring positiveness even he is still in pain all the time.He is still hugging me,then asked."Do you remember our childhood memories?"He said and I was shocked I thought he doesn't know our memories when we were still young I was 10 and he was 16 when I started to like him but a month later he got into an accident and he just remembered is his parents and his brother,he don't remember anything about his friends and also me,then we don't see each other until that accident happened and her mother died also in that accident.How can he remember all the memories that been erased since that accident?."So you remembered me now?"I asked on excitement.I cried as he remembered me on his past.He wiped my tears."Yes I remembered you,you are one of my annoying friend."He said and gave me a evil smile.I rolled my eyes on him and my tears stopped because of him.I pulled away from our hug, because I was annoyed.All of the memories why that."But your so cute when you cried."He said.He pinched my cheeks and I slapped his chest."One of my annoying friend and now the girl I love."He said and I blushed as he said that."Let's go take a bath now."He said.We just take a bath.

YURY P.O.V
We finished taking a bath and I dressed her up and carried her down as we go down I saw Dohwan Hyung.He is staring at us like he disgust us."Don't be to sweet love birds."He said.I looked at him annoyed."Mind your own business,go and date a girl."I said to him and put Sammie down I know he will be annoyed and Walked towards me.I rubbed around the living room as he tried to catch me."I'm sorry Hyung."I said to him."Stop It Hyung."I said."Hey you 2 the breakfast is ready."Sammie said and at last he stopped.We are still glaring each other."Act your age boys."Sammie said.We both stopped glaring and just eat,After we ate I checked my tracker.I get to used that Baekjin is not with me now.I just now monitoring on my own.Sammie is now living with me after the day Baekjin died she moved in with me.I go to the balcony and lit up a cigarette,then my phone rang.I answered the call."Who are you?"I asked."Break up with her and I will reveal who killed your father."He said and it was Seungwoo."I won't break up with her do what ever you want but I won't.!"I shouted at him and I put down my phone.Sammie walks towards me,I know she heard me shouting."What happened."She asked as she hugged me from the back."Nothing."I replied and faced her."No matter what happened I won't let you go."I said to her.I kissed her lips.

A day after the call...

SAMMIE P.O.V
Where I am?Why it's so dark and just the rays of sun lighting here.I tried to get up but I was tied.I feel dizzy.I can't see the man in the corner."Who are you?"I asked."Do you want to know me dear?I bet you know me."He said and he laughed.I know that laugh."Fuck you Seungwoo!"I shouted at him,then someone covered my mouth with a black cloth.

A/N
Do you think Yury will know that she was kidnapped? Or Yury Knows She was Kidnapped?