Russian Exchange Student Virgil AU

Logan- American college student
Virgil- Russian exchange student
Patton- American college student
Roman- American college student
Remus- American college student
Janus- American college student

Ships- Analogical because I want more fucking analogical!

Triggers- guns, swearing, alcohol, vodka, Russian person, probably more

Plot- Virgil is a nineteen year old Russian exchange student after his boyfriend, Logan, convinced him to come to America for college. Virgil agreed and has to learn how to exist in America, a place very different from his home in Russia (he lived in the more eastern parts of Russia, the cold, forested parts). With the help of Logan and his four friends Virgil starts to adapt to this new place.

I wanted to do this so I came share the two beautiful excerpts below (you may use these in the story if you so wish)-

The six were sitting at a picnic table in the park, Logan's Russian boyfriend, Virgil, sitting with them, though he seemed distracted. He kept looking around at the park and whenever a child ran by he narrowed his eyes at them, as if he was trying to burn them with his mind. Logan did mention how defensive Virgil was, so maybe this was normal and they were just not used to him yet.

After a few minutes of chatting Virgil pulled out a clear bottle from his bag, uncorking the top and taking a large swing. Patton quickly read the red label on the glass bottle and felt his stomach drop.

"I-is that straight vodka?" he asked Virgil, gaining everyone's attention.

Virgil appeared startled and a bit panicked, looking down at the bottle then checking his wrists and arms as if searching for something.

"Vodka straight?" he said with furrowed eyebrows, still checking himself over. After a minute he stopped, seeming a bit relieved then looked up at everyone while holding out his hands, one like you'd do for a high five and the other one around the bottle's neck.

"No, gay," he said.

Janus suddenly sucked in his breath as he tried not to laughed, Roman gripping the table and biting his lip. But once Remus busted out laughing it was all over. Everyone, even Logan and Patton, we're rolling with laughter, Remus and Roman falling off the bench on to the grass.

"I say something?" Virgil asked, taking another sip of his beverage.

AND

Unpacking Virgil's suitcase

Logan: Virgil what do you have a FUCKING SHOTGUN IN YOUR BAG?!?!

Virgil, in a thick Russian accent: never know when bear might come

*Edit 6/23/20*
Virgil owns an absolutely massive dog, a Caucasian Shepherd Dog (look it up, they're huge), that is almost the size of a bear. Despite they're huge size, Virgil's dog is just a massive love bug that seeks all the attention (they keep him because he's a good guard dog and family pet for the hardy Russian family). The poor dog was heartbroken when Virgil left for America to be with his boyfriend and attend college. This leads to every summer, when Virgil returns for a visit and he's bulldozed over by his massive fluffy boi who missed him and needs Virgil love