Chapter 6 - Celebrating

Your love tonight, your love tonight

Almost 15 minutes later, I heard tapping at my window. I walked over to it, and opened the window. I greeted Michael like I always do. After I gave him the peck on the cheek, he pushed me against the bed, smashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync, opening and closing together. Michael pushed his tongue into my mouth, and meanwhile, he tried to pull my pants down. I put my hand on his crotch and rubbed. He moaned into the kiss, making me smile. We parted, and I left Michael sitting on the bed while I stripped.

"Princess getting naked" he whispered and smirked, watching me get undressed. I giggled, thinking of when he saw me changing into my pajamas a few days after we met.

I left my underwear and bra on for Michael to take off. I got on top of him and pulled his shirt over his head. We resumed kissing. I was about to pull his pants down when I noticed he had a boner.

"Mikey, we're gonna fix that tonight.." I told him, referring to his hard-on.

"Yeah, we are"

"But you know I'm dead if my parents hear us"

"Then you better not moan too loud, princess"

I giggled, then slipped his pants down. He slipped my bra down my arms, and made his way down my neck and to my boobs, then started sucking on my boobs. I slid his boxers down his legs, and he kicked them off his ankles.

"Princess, just tell me if I'm hurting you"

"Okay," I said and he slid my underwear down. He put a condom on and placed himself, ready to go.

"I'm guessing this is your first time, princess" He knew because of my parents.

"Mhmm.." I hummed, "but I'm ready"

"Okay, tell me if I'm hurting you"

"Okay" I agreed, and he slowly entered me. I gripped onto his arms. He began thrusting into me faster and faster. As he went faster, the thrusts also seemed to get harder. I began to moan loudly, but bit my lip, stopping myself.

"Good, princess" Michael encouraged.

Michael eventually found my g-spot. Every time he thrusted, it would be hard to moan. I held back as hard as I could.

After a few minutes, I couldn't hold back anymore. I moaned, but bit my lip quickly. I hoped my parents didn't hear. I don't think they did. I then found it hard to keep from cumming, so I let go around the condom. Once I came, I think Michael found it hard to hold back too, so he came into the condom. He took himself out of me and took the condom off. He threw it in the trash. Michael came back over to the bed, and we licked each other clean. We laid in the bed next to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms, where we were meant to be.