Confessions Pt. 1

As some of you may have seen already of my big brother Vegeta writing a confession to some of the bad things he's ever done to me. While you may have seen my outburst where I let my anger get the best of me and I exploded like a Paul scheffer fire alarm on him and my loving brother taunted me, wonderful.

I chose to alleviate my anger by grabbing Raditz from his house and bribing Gohan to get his family out of his house and well he did and then I proceeded to fuck Raditz senseless on everything except Gohan and Goten's stuff in Vegeta's house and well I fucked Raditz until I calmed down and well he did calm me down in mid fuck and well we just had regular sex after, point is I'm calm and I did some thinking.

Well I could rant off on all the terrible things I've done to Vegeta that he doesn't know about but I decided to take a more positive approach trust me this is going to get scary everyone with how nice this is going to get.

Dear big brother of mine Just_Vegeta,

You are my darling big brother and despite me being a little shit to you and paying me back in kind sometimes going way to far with the paying back but still you've been there for me and you've been a great and loving big brother despite the fact you're a jackass sometimes (read:most)

Like I remember when I was little and I had bad nightmares and our mom and dad or some cases Nappa wouldn't help calm me down you always came and calmed me down from it and even let me sleep in your bed with you to help calm me down.

Or when I was a little brat and I ate the last cookie and then as penance for my actions I baked you a whole thing of cookies and I made mom take the credit for making them for you but I really made them I even made them into your favorite shapes like flubber or batman or the sign for Costco because you really loved that place for some reason.

Maybe you can remember one of your girlfriends in high school and well I saw she was cheating with multiple guys and well I maybe confronted her after school and threatened her to tell you or else and she did and you got so upset when she did and I gave you a hug to cheer you up and you hugged me back whilst threatening to kill me if I told anyone about you doing that.

Then remember the time mom caught you looking up stuff for swinger parties and I took the blame saying that I was curious about it since kids at my school saying it was the coolest thing ever  (read:If you want to know about swinger parties look them up I'm not explaining them, this is to other people who don't know since I know you already know.)

Or one time you were crying after watching a soap opera and I calmed you down while you ranted on how unfair it was for duchess to be forced to marry the king and I fed you all my chocolate like seriously you ate all of it I was shocked especially since it was my favorite creme filled ones.

Then one time me and Raditz had to talk to Nappa and dissuade him from sending you a video of him and mom and the postman doing you know what since he wanted to show you sex education stuff, that actually helped all parties involved.

Well big brother that's all for you, I'm still mad at what you did and said and I'll go over some of the bad things I did to you that you don't know about in part two but this is for you and how much I've done for you and how much I love you big brother and how much of a great guy you are despite our problems and the fact we're sharing embarrassing stories about each other but let's do it all in good fun.

I love you Vegeta, you're a great big brother and I care about you.