Thirst.

Kate's P.O.V.

It had been over an hour since he sent me the text. My back pressed against the cold bathroom floor, my legs elevated up onto the wall. My hair was tied on top of my head into a messy bun. The only clothing articles I wore were a pair of silk shorts, a grey tank top, and a thin cardigan.

I began to quickly blink my eyes so the tears wouldn't fall, only few escaped. The loud sound of the front door opening and closing sounded through the dead house. I wiped the water off my face and jumped up. I sprinted to the door. Tom and I collided as I wrapped my arms around his lower torso. He thew me into his arms as he kissed my forehead. Even though anger boiled through my tanned skin, the need for him thrived through my veins.

"I missed you," he said through his enormous smile while staring into my eyes.

I think my expressions validly expressed my emotions as I attached my lips to his. He layed me down onto the bed and flipped us over so I was on top. The kiss only increased my craving for him.

----------------

Tom's P.O.V.

I could feel the vibration in the back of my pants. I was planning on ignoring it, but Kate pulled away. I could now see her eyes. Full of color and life. As the vibrating continued, the color started to fade. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and chucked it at the floor. I don't need to talk to anyone but her. Her eyes grew wider as I placed my hands around her waist once again and reconnected my lips with hers.

Kate had her legs entwined with mine and her hands around my torso. I knew she was falling asleep but her tight grip on my shirt was still just as strong. My exhaustion began to overcome me as I rested my head on the top of hers.

"A new chapter will definitely be starting for both of us tomorrow," I whispered as I closed my eyes.

----------------

Kate's P.O.V.

"Falling from Cloud 9.

Crashing from the high.

I'm letting go tonight."

Before the song got any further, I slid my lock screen to turn my alarm off. It was 3:00 in the morning and I had to be at the studio by 3:30. I squirmed out of the covers and unplugged my phone from my charger. I opened the door and trudged to the kitchen. I wanted to stay in bed with Tom all day, but today I had to continue filming a movie that would be released the following year.

I pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and an apple out of the fruit basket on the center island. I began to devour the apple as I walked into the bathroom. Quickly, I threw my hair up into a ponytail at the top of my head and washed my face. The cool water immediately refreshed my mind and woke me up.

By the time I was finished in the bathroom, it was already 3:15. I kissed Timber's fuzzy head, who had been following me since I left the bathroom, and scurried back to the bedroom to wake up Tom.

"Tom, it's 3:15 you need to go take a shower," I softly whispered into his ear.

His eyes gradually opened and revealed his stunning blue eyes. I stood there in astonishment from how gorgeous he was just moments after he awoke. His eyes wondered around the room in a slight confusion until he found me.

"What time is it?" he grumbled.

"About 3:15. Go take a shower, I have to go. Love you." I said as he kissed me.

"I love you too."