Chapter 4 - The Other Beatles

When she woke up the next day, Julia kept thinking this was a dream, but it's all too real. She smiles after realizing the incredible encounter she had with Paul McCartney wasn't a fantasy. She really met him.

Julia exits Paul's room after getting herself dressed. She put on the outfit she had on when she arrived. But she remembered that Paul was going to buy her some clothes, shoes, pajamas, and wash her current clothes after she meets the other Beatles. They were already in the living room, waiting for her. "Morning, love. I hope you slept well." Said Paul. "I did. Thank you, Paul." Said Julia.

Paul walks over to Julia and puts his arm around her. "Lads, I'd like you to meet Julia Fitzgerald. She came from the year, 2020." He said. "Wow! That's 56 years from now!" Said John. "How'd you get here, Julia?" Asked George. "See this necklace around my neck? I found it on the table and realized it lights up. After I let go of the button, it was still lit. My whole body started turning invisible, I got dizzy, collapsed to the ground, and I woke up to find myself in 1964." Julia said. "That's definitely something!" Said Ringo.

"Honestly, I love it here so far. I did some sightseeing shortly before I met Paul, and he was nice enough to let me stay with you lovely lads." Said Julia. "We're more than happy to have you, Julia." John said. "Thank you, John." Julia said. "How long are you planning on staying here?" Ringo asked. "Couple of days. I'll let you guys know when I'm getting ready to leave." Said Julia. Paul rubs her back. "Hey, Paul told us you have a beautiful voice. Would you mind singing for us?" George asked. "I'd be honored." Julia said. She walks over to the piano and warms up before playing for her song.

Dancing bears, painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings
Once upon a December

The Beatles applaud for Julia after she's done singing. "You were right, Macca! She has a very beautiful voice!" Said John. "Absolutely marvelous!" Said George. "Your voice is like an angel, Julia!" Said Ringo. "Thank you, fellas." Said Julia.

Moments later, John spent some time talking to Julia while Paul was out shopping to buy her more clothes. "I don't know if you knew this, but you happen to have the same name as my mother." John said. "I did know that, actually." Julia said. "Who told you?" Asked John. "Paul did. He told me when I met him yesterday." Said Julia.

The conversation between the two lasted until Paul returned. "I'm back!" He said. Julia follows him into his room as he takes out the dresses, shoes, and pajamas he bought. "Wow! I love them!" Julia said excitedly. "Are you planning on wearing one of the dresses tomorrow?" Paul asked. "I sure am! And I'm definitely wearing one of the pajamas when I go to sleep later." Said Julia. Paul smiles and kisses her cheek. "You're gonna look so beautiful in these dresses. Heck, you're beautiful in general!" He said. "Paul, your words never fail to make me blush! That's what I love about you." Julia said. Paul smiles at her words.

When the nighttime hours came, Julia grabs one of the pajamas Paul bought for her and put them on. Shortly thereafter, she felt her eyes get heavy. It was almost bedtime anyway. So she got herself ready and said good night to The Beatles.

Julia's pajamas:

Here's the song Julia sang for The Beatles early on. ~ Amanda