Open scars

They were in her house for about a week and a half, Zuko was getting better in the job, he became curious and was asking details about every potion and medicine. So Akira was being more demanding to encourage him but honestly, she just think it's funny how his eyes spark when he is excited about something.

Iroh was almost well, they could already go on, but he was enjoying so much seeing prince Zuko taking orders from someone without complaining, it was the best! Besides, where else would they go? Zuko was learning new things and making a friend, he would do the best to stay as long as he could.

"Oh no, this is a terrible name for a city!" Iroh heard Kira as he entered the store. The two young were sit in chairs behind the counter looking directly to each other, anyone could robber that store, and they wouldn't see. They were always like this, talking about anything, usually the most unusual things, and forgetting the rest.

"It is not! There's no town with this name, is unique!" said the prince defending himself

"Exactly, because it's a bad name! People in this city would change the subject when someone asks them where they grew up." Kira was laughing and Zuko gave in and laughed a little too.

"So what name would you give if mine is that bad?" asked the boy

"Well, it depends on the political situation and history of the place, something that has a meaning to the people...I need more information about the town before making my final decision" The girl answered sarcastically as it was a really serious question.

"While you create the city, nephew...Kira, can you give me some new cups so I can make more tea? I accidentally broke the ones we had" Said Iroh after watching them for a while, his voice startled the friends.

"Oh sure, I don't have any here but in the attic there are lots of it in different sizes, follow me." said Kira being followed by the fire benders to a door in the selling.

"Where are the stairs?"

"Oh there is none, since I got here at least." said the girl

"How do you get the things, then? asked Zuko instantly, both fire benders confused

"Oh...I...borrow from the neighbor...Zuko, you should be in the store!" she said trying to change the subject

The boy went back to the store fast and she told the old man to wait while she got the stairs with her next door friend. They went up, Iroh showing to be already healthy, but she said nothing, it could look like she is expelling them.

She went back to the store and this time there were a lot of clients and Zuko was freaking out.

"Oh you're here, help me. There's a guy who needs a medicine I don't know how to do and we don't have any." Said Zuko pointing to a angry man on the line, the store was crowded, it was already rush time.

"Guys please make two lines, if you need medicines for headaches, sore throat, allergies, and common things stay here in front of Lee. If it's something special or specific stay in front of me" There was authority in her voice, Zuko really liked this side of her.

While people were organizing in lines, she took a paper and wrote a list of the diseases and where the medicine bottles were in the store, handing it to the prince and directing her attention to her first client.

Her line was smaller but each person needed more complex things so she was working as fast as she could but it still take a while. The man Zuko talked about was the third in line but his complains were so loud it seemed he was only centimeters away.