Chapter one

I sighed, walking out of my college campus. "Ugh. Why is it that we NEVER learn about the Victorian Era?!" I yelled at myself while walking over to my car. I really had it with this. Luckily, I'm not really doing College for History, I'm learning more about English literacy and language. I'm an aspiring journalist. I really would like do a journal entry about how Victorians were like!! But sadly I can't do that. So here I am getting in my modern car, in a work like Victorian dress. I hit the engine and drove home as fast as i could.

After a while i finally managed to get home in about 2 hours. The roads where quite busy, which was normal. I got out of the car and grabbed my bag, sorting out my dress I opened the house door and walked in. "Pop! I'm home!" I was suddenly hugged from behind. Giggling i turned around and picked up the little boy that was hugging me. "Welcome home, Lele" I chuckled at his nickname he came me. "Thank you, James. Where is pop?" He shrugged shaking his head. "I don't know."

I sighed, and plopped on the couch when my phone rang. "Huh? Who's calling me?" I pick up my phone and answered the call. Expecting my dad, I was surprised at the voice. "Yo! Do ya mind comin' over?" I sighed getting up putting my shoes on again. "Of course, but what do you need?" the male chuckled. "oh come on Charlotte. We need you" I was already at the door by the time i could say no. "fine, fine. Just tell me what's up when I'm there." We said our goodbyes and i was on my way to his house.

~at Jacob's house~
I knocked on the door, and I was greeted by my friend's boyfriend. "Oh hey Jayden. Where's your boyfriend?" I asked referring to my friend, Jacob, who called me over. He pointed at the kitchen. "He's in there waiting for ya" I nodded and walked over to the kitchen. His eyes widened and he dragged me out in the backyard. "woah, hey hey. What's up?" I asked obviously surprised by the sudden yanking into the backyard.

He nodded, pointing at the wall. "I saw a rabbit jump through the wall, I thought It was my imagination so I looked in my neighbours house and saw no rabbit!" I looked at him with a 'are you sure?' look. He nodded, and walked over to the wall. "I tried to kick the wall to see if my foot went through and i just hit the wall" I laughed, bending over. "DUDE, OF COURSE YOU WOULD THE WALL IT'S A BLOODY WALL MATE" I shouted in laughter, he just glared at me. "Fine fine, I'll go at night here and see if I can go through, oh and when did you see this?"

He stroked his chin then nodded. "A month tomorrow." I nodded and walked away. "I'll come at midnight k?" He nodded and we said our goodbyes. I got home, and tiptoed into my bedroom, getting everything ready. All I need is: My phone, my purse, a spare of clothes, and finally my lucky charm. I can't leave without that, it's all I have left of my mother... Welp, I decided to watch the TV and waited till it was time.

~at midnight~
I grabbed my bag and sneakily got out of the house, I decided to run to his house, my car is quite noisy. I finally got there and walked over to the wall. Taking a deep breath, I take my sunglasses off and put my actual glasses on, which helps me see the wall better. "Alright, let's prove Jacob's theory wrong!" I sat in front of the wall, and attempted to kick the wall, but instead my foot goes through the wall....'what...the...actual...fuck' my eyes widened. I tried to sit up but i slipped and fell into the wall, grabbing my back in time. The next moment, I was falling from the sky.

"AHHHHHHHH"I screamed in fear, I braced myself for the impact. But instead i fell on a soft yet hard surface. 'huh?' I looked up and saw a man, my face flushed as I look down trying avoid the mans eyes. The man suddenly spoke up. "Umm, are you alright, Miss?". I nodded still in the mans arms. He realised how nervous I was and put me down. He smiled gently at me and I smiled back. "S-Sorry....I wasn't expecting to fall out of a wall-" he stared at me confused. "You fell out of a wall?"I nodded giggling nervously.

"Wait, what year is it sir?" I asked looking around. Not recognising my surroundings. "We are in the year 1886" my eyes widened. 'I-I'm in the past?'. I started to panic and the mans eyes widened. "Miss, are you alright?!" My head started to spin and I blacked out. The last words I heard was the voice of the man that saved me from falling to my death. "Miss? Don't worry. I will get you somewhere to rest".

~in the morning~
I wake up in an unfamiliar room. Trying to jog my memory, a man that looks like a butler comes in. "Ahh I see you are awake". I stared at him in confused then it hit me. "OH-" I shot right up, looking down at me. I. Was. In. A. Night. Gown. "W-who undressed me and put me in this?" The kind looking man walks over to me with a tray of food. "It was Miss Lucy. Miss, may I know your name?" I nodded gently taking the tray from him. "My name is Charlotte. Charlotte Gregory"

He smiled gently. And walked over to the door. "Well Miss Gregory, I will tell Dr Jekyll that you are awake." I nodded then my eyes widened. 'Dr Jekyll, and in Henry Jekyll?!' He saw my confusion and opened the door. "Would you like to speak with him?" I nodded and finished my breakfast, following the Butler. "Oh Umm, sir? What is your name?" He chuckled slightly and carried on walking. "You can just call me Poole." I nodded and carried on following him.

We finally got a door, that is labeled: "Laboratory". Poole knocks on the door and a kind voice is heard. "Come on in Poole". Without hesitation, Poole opens the door, and steps in. My eyes widened at room, the man inside gave me a gentle smile. "Ahh, Miss Charlotte, you are awake" I nodded, trying but could not even if I tired, take my eyes off of his face....

Hello everyone!! Imma leave it here for this chapter. I hope you like it!! I'm excited to make this book so I'm hoping you are excited to read it. And if people are confused. This is a Jekyll & Hyde Fanfic. XD. But I put my oc Charlotte in it. Welp that's it so byeeeee my lovelies~
~ Yona