Chapter four

I could feel my head banging from the pain. My hand went straight to my head, expecting to feel the wig I had on, I felt my natural hair. My eyes shot open and  and sat up, my heart banged a little and I yelped. Gah-" the door swung open and there stood poole. "Are you alright Sir Gregory?" My eyes widened again and looked down ally heart beating fast. "P-Poole, I'm alright, Did Henry..treat me?" He shook his head.

"I knew you didn't want him to know so I told him I know what I'm doing do so he can go and calm down with Robert." I let out a sigh of relief and smiled gently. "Can I have my wig so I can see Henry and tell him I'm alright?" He nodded me and handed me a freshly brushed blond wig. I took me and put it on making it look alright.

I thanked Poole and walked down to Henry's room. I looked down at my feet. Scared that Hyde has taken over so I can't say sorry to Henry...taking a deep breath and knocked on his door. "Umm excuse me, Henry, I'm coming in." I opened the door and saw Henry asleep on his counter. I smiled and walked over until I saw that he was sweating. My eyes widening I rush over and put my jacket around him. Slowly stroking his head. "Shhh. Henry it's alright...I'm alright."

I kept on repeating myself while stroking his head. After seeing him calm down,  I take my hand away and step back, Henry grabs my hand and pulls me close, with the strength of his tug my wig flew off, and I am pulled into Henry's lap. "Charlotte, is that you?" My eyes widening and my cheeks flushing I pull my jacket over his face and got out of his grip trying to rush over to my wig I trip over thin air and fell on my face making a loud 'bang'.

I heard Henry get up from his chair and I looked up seeing him take off the jecket. "Charlotte are you oka-" his eyes widened when he saw me, my wig off in the floor beside me and my jacket off revealing my see-through (I don't know why they got me to put this on) dress top revealing my flat...Male chest. "I-I umm. I-I can explain!!" I said my face a red embarrassed mess. He put his hand over his mouth and threw me my jacket.

"P-put it on, we can talk after that." I nodded putting the jacket on while Henry sat on his bed. I looked down, feeling that he thinks I'm a liar. "Firstly, you have a wig?" I nodded looking down as I sat down on the bed. "I crossdress...As a Victorian madam." He nodded. Waiting for me to continue. "I did it because my best friend, she's afraid of boys and I promised that I'd help her. But then I've gotten used to it. I always crossdress when I go to college..."

"So you're a Male?" I nodded. "What is your real name?" I took a deep breath taking out my student ID. "I'm Charles, but everyone calls me Charlie. And my family name is Gregory. I did not change that." Henry coughs a little his cheeks flushing a little. "And you like me? Another Male?" I nodded. "Yeah...I'm very much so gay. We are more accepted in my time. I'm sorry for practically lying about my gender to you...." he shook his head. "You are doing it for a reason right?"

I nodded and he smiled warmly at me. "Then there's no need to be sorry." I could feel my eyes water and I hugged Henry crying. "Thank you Henry, really thank you!!" He chuckled slightly and hugged me back tightly, letting me cry into his shoulder. We stayed like that until it was late so I went back into my room. I smiled gently as I got into my comfy bed, falling asleep with the warmth hugging me like a massive blanket.

Hello everyone!! I'm sorry for a late update. I've been so busy with my work due to it being the last week of school until summer holiday. But I will be doing my normal update time next week so look forward to it. Thank you for reading~!
~Yona