Chapter two

He looked tired like he was working on something, or well was working on something. I grab my bag that on on my side, hanging from my shoulder, the strap tightly placed on my shoulder. I opened it and rummaged through, looking for my phone. 'Wait, they would be confused wouldn't they?' Shrugging I carried on searching, until I finally felt the black box which I call my life. Taking it out, Jekyll looked at me confused. "Miss Charlotte, I hope you do not mind me asking, but just what is that?." My eyes widened and I faced palmed.

'I should have waited until I got back into my room!!' I giggled nervously, checking the screen quickly, to see that my phone is indeed still in the present timeline. "Well...you wouldn't believe me-" Henry- I mean Dr Jekyll (don't want to sound rude do I?) stood up and walked closer until he was looking over my shoulder. He was taller then I thought, well i am only 5'1 what can I expect?. "Don't worry, I will believe you if you explained what it is". Sighing, I turned on my phone again, showing him the screen. I pointed at the year which was 2018, as the month and day, which was still the 1st August.

He stared at the screen- I guess he could be trying to figure out what it is. "This is what we call a phone Dr Jekyll, and as you see it says the year 2018" he nodded stroking his chin. I lifted my glasses onto my head so I could get my phone unlocked. Yes I did the face recognition while I wasn't wearing my glasses, stupid right?. "I am actually from the future...and we have had to learn all about you sir." His red eyes lit up as he went to his notebook and wrote in it. I looked at him confused, I looked very where Poole was to see that he wasn't there anymore.

Jekyll came over, with a nervous smile. "Please, call me Henry. Come sit next to my office table." I nodded and followed him over to the table, sitting down on the chair in front of the table. Henry clears his throat. "So, what do you mean by; you learned about me?" Now it was turn for my purple eyes to light up. I search through my bag, my blonde hair getting in the way, I finally found it and put it on the desk. I quickly flipped my hair to my back, I'll deal with that later. "We had to learn about you because you where one of most famous historical doctor. And before you ask, yes, I know about Hyde" it was my turn to give a nervous smile.

He coughed a little to gain my attention. "Well, I guess I should introduce myself properly." As he said this he got up from his seat, and walked over to me, a click in his footsteps. He holds out his hand, Confused, I took his hand, and he helps me up. "I am Dr Henry Jekyll, it's a pleasure to meet you." I nodded, and cleared my throat. "I am Charlotte Gregory, it's a pleasure to finally meet you Henry." I smiled kindly, as he walks over to the door. "Would you like a tour? I doubt that you were showed pictures of my House?" I shook my head following after him. "We could never get to see it, but I guess I am lucky." He opens the door for me, I stepped through and he followed after me.

He starts walking and I followed him, as we walked down, he would tell me which room is which. After we have done, he had walked me back to my room. "Do you remember where the dinning room is?" I nodded, he smiled and started to leave. "After you have finished getting changed, get me from my room, we can get lunch together" I nodded and walked into the room, closing the door. "Well...he doesn't seem like a bad person. Yet again, Hyde...when will I see him? I'm kind of scared too." Sighing I get into the change of clothes, the dress was less work like and more like what a girl would wear out, I loved it. So afterwards, I did as Henry asked, to get him so we could get lunch together.

I walked around and found Henry's room after a while. I do have a bad memory, I knocked on the door, politely waiting for him to call out. But instead the door is suddenly open and I am surprised by Henry, who is now in more gentlemanly clothes. He smiles gently at me and walked out, holding out his hand. "Shall we go?" I nodded, slightly embarrassed. I take his hand and we walked down the hallway, our arms linked. 'Is he normally like this?' I thought to myself as we finally got to the dining room. He opens the door and I walked in, him following afterwards. "Please, sit anywhere. After lunch we can go anywhere" I nodded and sat on the char near the end. Henry sitting on the chair next to me.