Chapter Eleven

Dian's POV

After work i drove to my regular club and sat down.
The girls keep coming, waiting for the master of sex to show up but that beast is long tamed since the arrival of Ava and my baby.

We are not together and I'm not trying to be faithful or shits but I just don't feel like taking any of them.
All I want is Ava and I'm going to have her soon.

A dirty smirk formed on my lip at the thought of Ava, how her fragile body shivered in my hand back then in the hospital, how scared she was.

Her dark brown eyes staring at me, the way her plump lips tremble whenever I got mad at her made my dick twitched in pleasure.
I starts imagining how she will fit in my hand while I take her everywhere possible.
The dirty thoughts in my mind got me really hard.

I need a release

I signal one of the girls and she straddle me, she started rocking her ass on me while my hands guide her hips.

Fuck it, I throw all caution to the wind, it doesn't matter anyway.
I'm a man of myself, no commitment shit.

Few hours later I left the club and drove home, I already send Daniel away earlier.

I press a bottom and the giant gate opened for itself. I drove inside the house and park my car at the parking lot before getting out of the car.

I wasn't drunk, I don't get drunk that easily especially when I should be more than alert.
"You are back." A soft calm voice said behind me.
I swiftly turned to see Ava standing behind the entrance door.

Why is she there anyway.
I walk closer to her and stare at her for some minutes.
"What are you doing outside? You should be asleep by now sweetheart." I said and she shrugged.

"You were nowhere to be found so I couldn't sleep, I wanted to make sure that you're alright." She replied.

Wow!
I am short of words.

I stretch out my hand for her and she took it.

"Even if I'm not back early next time don't wait for me sweetheart, you should rest more because of the baby." I said calmly as we both walk hand in hand inside the house.

There is this thing about Ava that keep drawing me closer to her, there us this thing that want me to treat her with love and care which I never did.

She keep surprising me every fucking moment and it is heartwarming I must confess.

"Oh yea, I cooked dinner tonight." She said as her eyes flicker in happiness.
Hearing that I was furious, why will she cook instead of Ray?

Damn it that is his job in this house where the hell is he?

"Why did you cook? Where is Ray? I asked angrily and she quickly back off from me.

Which really did hurt me a little.

"You don't like it? Me cooking your dinner? I just want to get closer to you Dian, I guess I went overboard." She said with her head bowed down she tried to walk pass me but I blocked her way.

I walk closer to her and held her chin up with my hand.
I clean the tears that roll down her cheek with my thumb.

I felt bad, I did felt bad because I made her cry even though she just want to make friends with me.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am sorry." I whispered and she relaxed.

"I'll just go to my room and have my bath then join you shortly." I said and she nodded.
How can someone be so fragile? A little misunderstanding and she started shedding tears, the thought of that made me chuckle as I made my way upstairs.

I unlock my room door and went inside, I drop my briefcase on the bed and walk towards the giant mirror.
I stare at my reflection on the mirror and chuckled.
That blonde hair girl at the club sure knows how to treat a man right.
Though not that pretty but that little mouth of hers can do wonders.

I started to undo my shirt botton after removing my suit jacket. I went to my closet and throw the clothes on the hamper and strip out of my trouser too after all this I walk inside the bathroom with the thought of Ava.

She is just.....too sensitive, she acts like a child I font know if it's because of her pregnancy but she acts like a complete teenager.
I was hard on her anyway.

I shouldn't have talk to her like that in the first place but she did overreact too.
Whatever I need to be there quickly before she starts crying again.

Ava's POV

Oh my goodness!
No....tho can't be happening, it can't just be happening.

I don't wanna believe that am in love again with nobody else but Dian Lawson.

Oh fuck me
How can I be so stupid to fall in love with him so easily? Even after everything I heard about him?

Even though he held my father captive which I font know if he is alive?
I'm the biggest fool alive, I'm a fool for love.

I Pa t out everything to make dinner tonight, I put my sweat cry and blood to make today's dinner presentable for him.
I wanted him to be proud of me but guess what?

I got on his angry side.
Damn that dude have an anger issue.
H
Damn bipolar.

Okay yea, I just wanna say that I'm sorry for not updating in a while now.
I can't even tell you guys shit about what is going on in my life.
But I'll try and post consistently for y'all.

So how was this chapter?
Your thought on Ava's new found feelings for Dian?

Love y'all

Promise💕💕