Rยรรєl ђค๔ tђє ๔ยςк モคςє

*Yay,I hope you gots the idea of what's going on,so yeah 2D doesn't have a major crush on Mur yet,but you can probably tell who's crushing on who at the moment. Anyways,in the last story part it was mourning,so now its about twelve,and I gotta tell ya,2D really got to work on that song,(Because 2D got in a car wreak and lived,good job 21st century)

2D was smiling down at his work,almost half the whole song wrote when it usually takes almost a whole day including interuptions. He put his pen down and walked into the kitchen to get a snack. Russell was eating a cookie at the table with the duck face,making 2D have the cat face. He grabbed a tiny pack of Pretzels and turned around to come nose-to-nose with Murdoc,".............Hi Muds." 2D said nervously,Murdoc was not Amused." Faceache,are you gonna keep flirtin,or are you gonna move." 2D blushed in embarrassment,making Murdoc Smirk," Your so Weird Stuart." He pushed 2D out of the way,still smirking. 2D was still blushing like crazy,and it was weird the fact he actually smiled and called him Stuart,instead of Faceache. 2D just shook off that weird feeling and walked to the living room and sat down. He grabbed his Notepad and looked it over,good so far. Murdoc came and sat by him,noticing the notepad. He snatched it away from him," Alright Faceache,let's see what ya got." Murdoc quietly looked it over,then handed it back,'' doin great Dents,doin great." Murdoc turned on the XBox and began a game of Halo. 2D smilied and got back to writing. They had been sitting there almost an hour,when 2D leaned up on Murdoc's arm,Murdoc looked over at 2D,he was still writing,but he looked tired as Fuck. Murdoc slowly looked back to the game,he didn't mind the fact he was leaned on him because he was tired,but otherwise he would've got punched over. 2D finally gave in about five minutes later,he had dropped the notepad and fallen asleep on Murdoc. First it didn't matter,but then Muds made one wrong move and 2D's head fell into Murdoc's Lap. Now Murdoc was Blushing like crazy,and 2D was just asleep,but it still looked like Mur was getting sucked off. Murdoc paused the game and picked up 2D and carried him upstairs," Stuart,you weigh like fifty freaking pounds,you are light as Fuck,". 2D kinda curled up in Murdoc's Arms as he carried him up. Murdoc kicked open 2D's Door and laid him on the bed.2D curled up in a ball when he hit the mattress,making Murdoc smile. When Murdoc left the room,he came face-to-face with Russell. He was just sippin his juice,when he held up his phone,showing a text sent to Noodles of 2D with his face in Murdoc's legs,and Murdoc carrying 2D upstairs. Murdoc Growled and slapped his phone on the ground and walked downstairs.