2D เร ๔єค๔, 2D เร モยςкเภﻮ ๔єค๔

*HOLY FUCK 2D IS DEAD,2D IS FUCKING DEAD. IT'S THE PILLS,OR MURDOC SOME HOW RAPED HIM TO DEATH.....LITERALLY. IT WAS PROBABLY THE PILLS BUT FUCK I HAD A BAG OF GUMMY BEARS AT THE TIME DON'T BLAME ME.

Murdoc frantically started shaking 2D,trying to awake him. Noodles eyes filled up,just watching 2D lay there helplessly and Murdoc shaking him,trying to wake him up. She covered her eyes in tears,and Murdoc still hopelessly tried to wake up 2D,but it was no use,2D was motionless on the bed. Murdoc started shaking his head,"Fuck no,no he's not going out like this," he grabbed 2D's head with both hands and began giving him CPR. This made Noodle Blush,but it didn't stop Murdoc. He kept it up,till he felt 2D's fragile body shift. Murdoc looked up to see 2D staring at him,his face flushing in pink. Murdoc rushed his mouth away and stood up. 2D sat up and kept staring at Murdoc,but a huge hug from Noodle broke the stare."OH 2D I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU,I THOUGHT I LOST YOU," Noodles cried on 2D's sholder. 2D smiled and hugged her back. Murdoc started smiling at 2D,causing him to smile back. Noodles finally let go of 2D,letting him breathe. Murdoc got down by 2D," dude,did you die," 2D rubbed his head," don't think so, I couldn't see shit for a bit......so maybe'' Murdoc smiled,he wanted to hug 2D,but he had to stay tough,then he realized he didn't have to. 2D had fallen on Murdoc,hugging him. Murdoc sat there,he didn't hug him,though he wanted to,he still didn't. The fact that he didn't want to loose his touch,or look Gay. Murdoc looked at him," alright Stuart,get off me." 2D sat up," sorry Muds,just........thanks for...you know...saving me," he began blushing again. Murdoc smiled,but it faded to a straight face rather quickly," well ya know,just to say I'm sorry for makin you cry and shit." 2D laughed a little," yeah well......" Murdoc got up and headed for the door," ya comin Faceache,you haven't ate sence yesterday" 2D got up and walked to the door and stood by him," yeah," the two walked downstairs,side by side as if they were closer then ever. They walked into the Kitchen,where Murdoc made 2D a bowl of soup. 2D looked barely alive,but his smile that he shot at Murdoc every so often showed he was ok.