Tђєเг ﻮєttเภﻮ ๒єгy ςl๏รє ๒г๏

*YO GUYS WE IS BACK,AND POPPIN' PILLS *COUGH COUGH*2D*COUGH*,so yeah I is back like a full on boss,and to some up what happened last time 2D popped pills,Murdoc kissed him back to life ¦3,Noodle exposes her feelings for Faceache,and Mudz and 2D are A LOT closer then before.....now your probably wondering what song their creating,its very simple my friends,but enough with my bull shit,let's get to theirs.....because that's what this stories all about,get in bull Shit.

2D and Murdoc were sitting on the couch,2D laid up on Murdoc,whom was playing the XBox. Nether of them minded the fact they were so close,I mean only 2D realizes that,but they were both happy to have each other back. Murdoc got up and walked into the kitchen and came back with two Cokes,2D smiled as Muds gave one to him and the two began drinking. Noodles had been peaking around the corner,she was upset about those two being so close,but she would never let that get the best of her. She skipped in there,a fake smile apon her face," hey guys,mind if I hang out with ya." 2D smiled at her,"go ahead Noodle,you can hang out with us whenever you want." He patted the couch next to him,where she joyfully hopped to her little spot. She snuggled up by 2D,making him smile,and causing Murdoc to give her a mean glare. She just smiled and watched Murdoc play,but noticed 2D lean back up on Murdoc. She shot up,"I has idea,we should go do something later,something fun." She began bouncing in place,causing the other two to smile,"yeah sounds fun,I think it will give 2D here some good," Murdoc said,causing 2D to playfully punch him,'' oh shut up Mur." 2D got up and walked upstairs,making Murdoc follow him. Noodles blushed in rage,just watching Murdoc follow 2D to his room. 2D got to his bedroom,and closed the door after Murdoc walked in,"I think there's something wrong with Noods," 2D Said in concern,Murdoc just shrugged and walked over to 2D,looking down at him. 2D looked up and smiled," hi there neighbor," 2D kept smiled up at him,Murdoc just smirked and pushed 2D on the wall. 2D looked at him in panic,he didn't feel so safe with himself up against a god Damn wall with Murdoc,the DEMON Bass player stripping him WAIT WHAT. 2D tried to pull away,but couldn't get out of Murdoc's grasp. He was struggling,grunting and groaning trying to escape (RAPE RAPE) Murdoc smirked at 2D and put his hands on the sides of his face,up against him so he couldn't escape. 2D was staring at him,wide eyed*well eye sockets,Ha he has no eyes......2D,y u no have eyes.*
He could feel his heart racing under his skin,thudding on every bruss on his pale chest. Murdoc laid a firm kiss apon 2D's lips,slowly parting them with his long tounge.*TOLD YOU I WAS DIRTY,I'M LETTIN MY FREAK FLAG FLY BABAY*2D couldn't pull away,he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He just stood there,letting Murdoc's long tounge explore his mouth. Then he finally gave in,he started with his tounge. French kissing up against 2D's bedroom wall. The two were just open mouthed,tounge wrestling. Murdoc picked 2D up,still kissing him. 2D wrapped his arms around Murdoc's neck,legs around his waist. Then,SNAP!

2D woke up in his bed,fully clothed to his relef. Yeah he had a major boner from that dream,but who wouldn't. He got out of bed and yawned,remembering after he ate that soup yesterday,Murdoc carried him to bed again. It was sweet of him to care,but it also kinda ment more to 2D. He just shook off his feelings again and walked downstairs.