Oh Shit

*HOLY MOTHER FUCK THAT WAS WEIRD,SEE I GOT THIS PROBLEM GUYS,WE ALL DO. SO YEAH 2D HAD THAT MAKEOUT DREAM WITH DREAM MURDOC......I bet he wishes it was real XD

2D popped two poptarts into the touster and went to the fridge,where he found a note,it read," Dear 2D,its Noods and Russ X3,we wanted to tell you were not gonna be here for the rest of the day and maybe till 9 pm,not sure though. Just running some airens and other things we gotta get done,make sure that Murdoc gets up before 2 plz. Love,Noods." 2D smiled at opened the fridge and pulled out a Coke. He turned around and came nose-to-nose with Murdoc again," Um.....Hi Mudz." Murdoc smiled,"Move outta the way faceache." He leaned in to open the fridge back up and almost made lip contact with 2D. 2D gasped,causing Murdoc to realize what he was doing. He stared uneasy at 2D,then slipped over his own nervousness,causing him to fall on 2D. The two landed on each other in a rather sexual position,causing 2D to blush some more. Murdoc grabbed 2D by his shirt with Rage consuming his face. 2D had a scared face expression,but it was interupted by Murdoc's tounge shoving its way into 2D's mouth,for real this time. 2D wrapped his arms around Murdoc's neck and began kissing him back. Murdoc started pushing himself more on 2D,pounding him into the cold floor tiles. He began kissing down 2D's neck,causing him to moun in pleasure. Murdoc tore his own and 2D's shirts off. 2D was blushing and sweating already,causing Murdoc to get excited. He began at 2D's pants now,slowly to some what torchur 2D. He finally got them off and pulled off his own,both in their brifs now. Murdoc grabbed his belt and tied it around 2D's mouth,causing him to kinda panic. Murdoc calmed 2D,and pulled some hand cuffs out of the drorw. He hand cuffed 2D's hands together and left him lieing on the floor,why he went to go get something. When he returned,he pulled off 2D's Brifs,revealing his member.
*IMMA TORCHA YA GUYS TOO,WAIT FOR IT BITCHES