2D ๒lยรђєร t๏ ๓ยςђ

*HOLY FUCK SHIT JUST WENT DOWN,Now Stuff gets Juicy,like an orange. So to ketch you up,2D now has the Crush,2D and Murdoc have gotten a lot closer,Russell is a ninga with a duck face,& Noodles is fucking gone,but the Noods shall return. And now it is like 6:pm and 2D has awoken.

Murdoc was playing Halo,when 2D walked downstairs." Hey Muds,how'd I get in my room?" He asked,Murdoc didn't look up,but answered," Oh you feel asleep on my clotch,so I put you upstairs,out of my pants area." 2D started blushing like crazy again,".........w-what?........," Just then,out of fucking no where,Noodles cartwheeled in the livingroom," Ahh Noods get out of the way,I can't see the TV!!!!" Noodles quickly moved," Sowwy Mur,I Wub U :3," She hopped into the kitchen and began cooking. Murdoc slightly looked at 2D and smilied. He smiled back,followed by Murdoc's( Amazing,I Wub his Laugh)Laugh. 2D realized he was still blushing and laughed with him. Murdoc paused the game and walked up the stairs and grabbed 2D's arm. He dragged him to his room and closed the door. 2D was kinda surprised that Murdoc would just dragged him in there,but that's what happened.And there's no rape or sex......at least not in this Story Part XD. Murdoc grabbed his guitar," Ok Faceache,what you got for me to play." 2D smiled and pulled out what he had so far on what Murdoc was gonna play in their new song. Murdoc got to playing,making 2D sing along to it. They kept this up for awhile,till they got a text from Noodles,saying it was dinner time. The two put there things down and walked downstairs. When the walked into the kitchen,they were greeted by Russell screaming," EXTREME BUTT SEX!!!!!!!!!!!" 2D started blushing again,Murdoc was not Amused........again,and Noodles slapped the back of his bald head," Honestly I think we would hear 2D screaming,'' Russell and Noodles began laughing. 2D sort of looked down in Embarrassment,and Murdoc smilied," Clearly you would if that happened,I'd probably break 'em," Russell Laughed some more,along with Noodles. 2D Face Filled with both anger and Embarrassment," SHUT UP GUYS," Russell smilied at Him," Look he's getting so Fucking mad," He began laughing again," Ow no I don't want you to break me Murdoc," Noodles Teased. The three were Laughing their fucking asses off. 2D growled and stomped upstairs. Russell screamed one last thing to end it all off," DEVORSE,"