01.

First of all, I wanted to apoligize for this short and bad story and for the bad grammar. I'm not really good in English but i try.
I am not really satisfied with this 'prologue' but yeah. If you guys see something that i could do better please tell me.

x A.

-

It was a Sunday afternoon when Louis, his sisters and their mom moved fully in to their new house. Louis and his family just moved to Holmes Chapel.
They lived in Doncaster all their lives but moved now. Why? Because Louis was bullied.
He was bullied because of how he looked, he had a feminine body and wore clothes that showed his figure well. Sometimes he was bullied so much that he just didn't come to school the next day because he was so scared of getting beaten up. There where many day when he came home with a black eye and cuts all over his body and face. So his mom decided that it was better to move. Move away from all that. So that's what they did. 

But now, he wanted to start over. He didn't want to get bullied anymore. He is going to fit in.
So that means, no clothes you could see his feminine body in.

----- 

Afternoon
-----

LOUIS POV

"Louis come downstairs!" I hear my mom yelling. "I'm coming!" I yell back at her.
I jump out of my bed and look in the mirror that stands is my new room. I look at myself and at what I am wearing. It is clothing where you can't see my figure in.
I am wearing a bit oversized black t-shirt and a normal dark gray trousers who are a bit torn.
I don't like it at all. I normally wear skinny jeans where you can see my bum really well and tight t-shirts or tank tops where you can see my figure even better. But if I wanted to fit in I had to wear this clothes. I sigh and walk downstairs. 

I walk into the living room and see my sisters and mom sitting there. "erm.. hi?" I say.
"Hey boobear" my mom says. 'boobear' she calls me that as long as I can remember. I kinda like it, im not gonna lie. "Hey erm. What is happening?" I say again. I looked over to my sisters and then back to my mom. "Did someone die?"  "What no!" my mom says "We have a surprise for you." She tells me and looks over to my sisters. "Yes, we wanted to give a party for your birthday because it is in a few weeks so you could meet new people and you know... parteeyy!" Lottie says excited.  "Oh erm, no thank you. I really don't like parties" I say and begin to walk to the kitchen.  "Oh come on boobear! It'll be good for you!" my mom says to me.
" It is still so long before my birthday, maybe I already got friends then and I just... I don't know watch a movie with them or something."  " Okay boo, if you don't want it then that's okay. But if you made up your mind later and do want to have a party just tell me" my mom says again.
"Oh come onn! I wanted a party!" Lottie says. I just laugh and walk into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

-----
Evening
-----

I'm in my room sitting on my bed thinking about tomorrow, what if I get no friends? What if they will bully me again? What would they think of me? Are there going to be any cute boys?.... Wait what? No I mean cute girls. Right? Yeah. I'm straight. Pff...

 I see my phone light up and grab it. I see a message from my old (and only) friend from Doncaster: Stan. 'hey lou, I miss you. Goodluck tomorrow, you'll be fine. Love you mate' 
I text him back with  'hey stan, I miss you to. I really hope so. I love you too lad'  I lay my phone away on the nightstand and then hear my door opening. I look at the door and see my mom standing there.  "hi mom" "hi boobear" she says and smiles at me. She begins to walk to my bed and sits right next to me. "Everything is going to be okay boo" she says and looks at me. "I know it's just, I'm a little scared it think" I tell her. "Aw that's okay boobear, but I swear that everything is going to be fine. Just go to sleep now. Tomorrow I will bring you to school"  "okay mom, thanks" I say. She walks away and walks out of the door. I put on my pajamas real quick and lie down in bed. Not far after that I fall asleep again. 

-

Sooo..... what did you guys think? 
I'm sorry if it wasn't what you guys expected and if you thought it was going to better then it is now. But still. Thank you for reading it. All help is welcome and if you have some ideas you can tell them too!

x A.