04.

Hey. I'm sorry that I didn't post new chapters in a while but here is 04 ((:

HARRY POV

"Listen, watch where you going next time or I will beat the shit out of you." Zayn says to him as he comes closer. Why does he come that close to him? Is he going to kiss him or something? Pff. "I-I'm s-sorry" The boy says and I can see he is scared. Zayn walks away and I'm kinda mad at him. I have literally no idea why. It shouldn't bother me. I walk after Zayn and then I hear him saying "What the hell man, why didn't you do anything?" He looks at me. "What the fuck do you mean?" "Well every time something like that happens you always beat the shit out of them." I look at the ground and sigh. "Wait a minute. I never saw him here before." He begins and I look up. "Is that the boy you were talking about?" I nod. "That's why you didn't do shit! You do like him!" I feel anger boiling inside of me and I push Zayn against the lockers and say. "Listen I don't even know him so shut the fuck up. If I do anything with that boy it is for fun." I could see Zayn is in shock. He pushes me off of him. "Listen mate I'm sorry but you really need to calm down. If you want people to believe you, you really need to act different otherwise everybody thinks that you care about him." "Can we just go smoke now please? I don't what to talk about this shit anymore." I say and I already walk away.

ZAYN POV

Sometimes I really don't get Harry. I just walk after him to go smoke. We were walking and then out of nowhere Luke showed up. Luke is the boy were Harry normally just makes out with. "Hey Harry" He says an looks at me "Zayn" I give him a small 'hi' And Harry says. "Hey Luke" He smiles and he kisses him.  And the kiss, like it's not just a small kiss. I feel uncomfortable. "Erm... guys I eh. I'll just leave you two alone. Bye" I say. I walk outside to lean against the school wall and take a cigarette. I can't believe Harry. He only does this to 'prove' he doesn't like that boy. I don't even know his name. I blow the smoke out when I see Harry and Luke walking outside the school and walking right to me. "You guys done?" I ask them. "Oh Zaynie you jealous?" Harry jokes. Luke and Harry laughed. "Mhm sure." I say and give them both a cigarette. "Soo Harry, do you know the name of that new boy?" I ask Harry. I see Luke with a confused face. "Who?" Luke then asks as he looks between me and Harry. "No one." Harry tells him and turns to me. "No I don't know his name. Want me to get it?" he smirks. "What do you have planned?" I see Luke still with a confused look on his face. "Just what I always do when I want something." He smirks at me and I laugh. Maybe he really doesn't like the boy.

LOUIS POV

FINALLY. School is over. I walk to my locker with Eleanor. I open my locker and grab all my stuff. I am planning on asking Eleanor out. Right here, right now. "Hey Lou, re you okay? You seem a bit pale." She said. "Yeah I'm fine." I begin to walk away with Eleanor and think. I should do it now. "Hey Eleanor?" She looks at me and we stand still. "Yeah?" "Erm.. I wanted to ask you something. Uhm. Do you maybe want to go out this Friday?" I ask her and she looks at me. "What? Are you serious?" I nod. "Yes. Yes I would love to go out with you." She says and we both smile and begin to laugh. "I have to go now, see you tomorrow?" She says and I nod. "Yes, see ya." She smiles and walks away. I stay there standing there for a few seconds to think about what I just asked her. What should we do? Where should we go? I try to think about something but I have really no idea. I'll just ask Julia tomorrow. 

"Hey you!" I hear someone out of nowhere yelling at me. I turn around and see Harry, Zayn and a boy that I don't know standing there. I want to just walk away but then Harry begins to walk my way. He smirks and I feel scared. What is he going to do? Is he going to beat me up? Going to bully me? "Hey" He says calmly but still with a smirk. "H-Hi." I stutter. Since when do I stutter? What is this? He begins to walk closer and I walk backwards. I feel that I can walk every moment against the wall so I begin to stand still. But he keeps walking closer to me. He pushes me into the wall behind me and asks "What's your name, love?" " L-L-Louis. I-I-I- my name's Louis." I feel so nervous and scared when he comes closer and says "Louis, I like that name" I feel like I can't breathe anymore. I don't know what to say and just keep quiet. He laughs and steps back. He looks me right in my eyes and says. "Goodbye Louis." And he walks away.

-

It is now 5 o'clock and I'm home. I have to do my homework but I just can't. Everything Harry did keeps getting into my mind and it suck. He probably just wanted to be funny and cool to his friends. I'm laying on my bed now and am staring at a wall. "Uhg" I almost yell and just a few seconds after that Lottie walks in. "Hey boobear, I heard you in the hallway. What's wrong?" She sits next to me on my bed and I sit up straight. I normally always tell her everything. Back in Doncaster she was the first one to know I was being bullied. And why I was. She almost knows everything about me. But this with Harry, I don't know. What if he goes after Lottie and hurts her? I can't let that happen. "Oh erm.. Nothing. I'm fine" I tell her and look at her. She gives me a look and starts talking. "Oh come on Lou, I know you. What's wrong?" I shrug. "I erm.." I think of what I could say. "I asked a girl out and I'm kinda stressing." Its not a complete lie I am stressing. Lottie almost screams. "OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH. MY. GOD. WHAT IS HER NAME? WHAT DOES SHE LOOKS LIKE?" She is so excited. Oh god. "Jeez, calm down Lot. It's not a big deal." She immediately started talking again. "What? No big deal? YES it is a big deal! So give me the details." I laugh at her. "Well, Her name is Eleanor. She has brown hair, brown eyes erm.. She is very nice." I said. "Who asked to go out? Was it you? Where are you guys going?" "Dear Lottie, can you calm down please?" I look at her and laugh. She begins to laugh as well "Yes I'm sorry. I'm just excited." She tells me. And I know she is excited, jeez. "Thanks. I asked if she wanted to go out and she said yes-" Lottie cutts me off. "Yea no shit she said yes." I give her a look. "I'm sorry, continue." "And I have no idea what we're doing of where we're going." Lottie looks so excited. "Let me help? Pleasseee?" she uses her puppy eyes. "No, I'm going to ask my friend tomorrow. As soon as I know what to do you'll be the first to know. "Fine. I'll go downstairs now. I'm hungry and dinner is almost ready." "Okay, I'll be there in a few" And she walks out of my room and there I am. Alone again thinking of what happend back at school with Harry.

 I lay there for a few minutes when I hear my mom yelling. "Boobear! Dinner's ready!" I walk downstairs and see everyone already sitting at the dining table. I sit down and dinner was over before I knew it. Everyone was talking about their new friends and stuff but in the back of my head I kept thinking about Harry and what he did. Did he really do that because he wanted to be cool? Does he hate me or something? What did I do?

God this was bad HAHAH 
i'm sorry but i'm just bad at writing this stuff (':

x A.