Cap 3

I smile a bit nervous to the handsome guy in front of me. What am I supposed to say next?

"Well, I think we need to get moving." Liam says and grabs me by my shoulder leightly and leads me our cars.

"Yeah, I think so."I say looking at Harry.

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I will see you again."My cheeks start to flush from his words.

"Me too!" I say. I need to learn how to talk to boys.

I arrive home and go to my room to start homework, but my mind is just on this beautiful day . I met two incredible boys that I want to know more about. What have I been missing all my life? I think of calling Niall, but what I will tell him? "Hey, I think you are a super cute happy unicorn. Let's spend more time together?!" Or, maybe, it may work. Exept for the part with the unicorn...right? Uhhhh...I am so bad at this.

After one hour of intense thinking I decided to finally call him.

"Hi! Amm...I am Abigail! The girl from the cinema." I say nervous.

"Hi! I didn't thought you will call me. How are you?" His voice makes me happier and calmer.

"I am fine. How are you?"

"Fine."

There comes some seconds of akward silence.

"Would you like to go out sonetime? Maybe have a walk on the alee and start knowing each other better?" He surprises , I think, both of us by saying that and I am full of joy for that.

"I would love to." I say as calm and relaxed as  I can, but insode I am dying. I know is childish of me to do that , but this is my first real date. The other ones had ended horribly and I won't repeat any of those expiriences.

"Cool! I will pick you up at 8:00?"

"Yeah, sure!" I say and the phone call ends. I am so excited.

I go to Sarah's room to tell her the news. I tell ger everything that happend today with Niall and also that boy, Harry, I bumped into.

" Well,it seems like you had a really busy day. Wasn't it fun to spend time with real people...and maybe a boyfriend?!" She says and gives me a wink.

"I don't want to use any of the boys that I will meet now on for this foolish bet!" I say angry. I am no way using any of them for this bet that I made with her. I am jyst happy that it gave me thr guts to go out and have fun. And now I have a date.

"O didn't tild you to use them. Hell no! Just keep your eyes open and don't go into the first guy you met. Go on more dates and find more people with diffrent interests. Who will you choose from there is your choice. But, remember, that bet that we made ain't goin' anywhere, love." She smirks. God, this bet is going to change my life for good, because I am not going back to being alone.