Cap 6

The dinner with Niall goes well and we talk a lot. I am glad that hd is not one of thoes guys to stay in silence and just stare at you like a creep.

"So what do you want to do in the future?" He asks.

"I would love to be a designer. It's more a dream than something I would do in the future."

"Why you say that. I bet you are very talented."

"Ohh...don't bet." I am done with this word. "Is just that my mom thinks that I should be a lawyer or a doctor or something like that. And it's annoing because I love drawing and art." Imidiatly when I say that I think of the way Harry acted when I asked about his paintings. It was just that they were beautifully made and so inspirational and abstract. I love abstract art and patherns because you can look at them in so many diffrent ways. And it also depends on you're mood on what story they are telling you, but enough with art.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask Niall while taking another sip of my drink.

"I onestly don't know. I want to go to university, thats fot sure, but then I am afraid that what I want to do won't cone true."

"And what's that thing that you wanna do so bad and you can't tell me."

"It will sound stupid , but I wanna be a singer."

"That's amaizing ...if you have voice ofcourse."

"The fact is noone heart me sing. Ever."

"Well maybe that will change." I say while putting my hand on the table.

"Maybe." He says while putting his hand over mine and looking at my with a smirk. I fell like turning red.

"I have to go to the ladis room. Excuse me." I tell Niall while getting up from my sit and going to the bathroom. As I turn left, I see two people kissing...or eating each other, next to the door of the bathroom. As I go closer I can't help myself bit stare at them then I realize. Sarah and Harry kissing. I knew I recognize them, but I can't believe my eyes. I want to smack both of them. I go to my table imidiatly.

"It's everything allright?"asks Niall with a frown on his face.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Don't worry." I say trying to fake a smile. But the truth is that I am jelous. I don't know why. All is confusing. I am not even with Harry, but I am very annoyed about my sister kissing him.

I order another drink when I see Sarah and Harry coming from their "little corner". I look at them and then Harry turns and sees me. He looks astonished. I turn my attention to Niall and try to look like I am having as much fun as I should. And I actually have. Niall is very funny. I turn to see one more time if they are gone and all I can see is Harry comming to our table. This can't end well.