Cap 4

Today is the big day when I have my first date with a guy I barelly know... but this is why I am going, right? To know a little bit more abiut him or just more.

"Mom, I go to get a coffee! Do you want some?" I shout from downstairs because my mom is in the shower and she won't hear me at all.

"Yes, with extra milk it will be great! Thanks!" She shouts back from the bathroom. My bad, she did hear me. I am proud that I am not talking alone after all.

I go to the coffee shop and do my work (buy the coffee) and I hed back home. I walk to the door and my phone is buzzing. I try to reach it, but for a second of not paying attention I bump into someone, twice this week, and I spill all the coffee on my shirt and a little on my jeans.

"I am so sorry...I think this is how we have to meet all the time. Bumping into each other." I hear a voice telling me and I remove my attention fron my ruined shirt to the guy who I bumped at the mall with Liam. Harry was it, I think?

"Yeah..." I nod. I don't know what to tell him. He is so tall that's intimidaiting.

"Well, I offer myself for buying you a new shirt and some coffee." He says and then smiles.

"You should!" I say and we bouth start laughing.

"You know,my apartament is right next door so, if you want to borrow a shirt you're welcome." He says with a smirk.

"I didn't know it was riggt next door, but I will consider your offer after you buy me some coffee."

"Done and done!" He says taking the coffees in his hand and leading me to the exit of the shop.

His apartament is small, but welcoming and warm, with a lot of paintings and art relaited stuff.

"Do you want to be an artist?" I ask him while he looks in a drawer for something to borrow me.

"No, not actually."

"Then why so many? Do you collection them or something?" My curiosity is too big.

He turns to face me with a black shirt and hands it to me swith a smile that's showing off his dimpels.

"Here, love. The bathroom is over there to change or you can change here." He says with a huge grin on.

"Haha...very funny!" I say as I walk to the bathroom.

"So...you still didn't answer me."

"What is to answer?" He says as I fell him coming closer to the door of the bathroom.

"The question about the paintings. Are you a colectionar?" He stays quiet for a few seconds, that seem like hours, but then he says something that leaves me with more questions to ask...