Childhood Part 2

After killing a bunch of beetles, and getting Pete the bum's booze back and handing it over to his wife Betty the kids had four warrants as they saw the dog from before with a paper in front of him.

"There's that dog again." Rose said as Robin picked up the paper and saw it was a warrant.

"Rose look!" he said handing it to her.

"Hey he found one for us, such a good boy." Rose said petting his head.

"Smart dog." Sparrow said.

"Oh I know your sweet but I told you before we can't keep you, come on you two." Rose said as they got ready to return the warrants to the Derek.

Just as they reached the alley ahead the man from before, Arfur blocked their path with anger filled in his eyes.

"Stop right there you little brats!" Arfur said as Rose, Sparrow and Robin grunted in disgust

"Listen creep I told you no this morning." Rose said.

"Shut it girl this isn't about that, those warrents you're collecting I want them." he said.

"So does are friend the guard." Rose said.

"Yeah but you're giving them to me otherwise there'll be trouble." he said.

"There'll be trouble alright, you take these and I'll tell my friend what you really want." Rose said.

"All right you little hard case, how much is he giving you, a gold piece? I got one right here save you the walk back." he said Sparrow and Robin then looked towards Rose as they kicked Arfur where the sun don't shine and ran past him as Arfur fell to the ground groaning as they made it back to Derek.

"Have you found them?" he asked.

"We sure did!" Sparrow said handing him the warrants.

"Thanks you're a life saver, now normally justice is its own reward but seeing how this isn't normal circumstances here's a gold piece." he said handing them there four coin.

"That should sort out this town." Rose said as they walked towards a man looing up towards a balcony where a girl was looking down at him.

After helping a man with no sense of romance get the girl the children got their last coin.

"We did it, now we can buy the music box." Rose said as they rushed out of Belinda's house.

"Come on lets go buy that music box." Rose said as they rushed over to Murgo's caravan.

"Hello children." Murgo said.

"Hello we've come to buy that music box." Rose said.

"Very wise little one, go ahead and turn the handle but how about you go somewhere more quite like." he said handing us the box as Rose handed him the collected gold.

"Let's go make our wish Little Sparrow and Little Robin." Rose said as they hurried back to where the bird crapped on Sparrow's head and placed the box on a stack of crates as Rose placed the box, she began to turn the handle.