the red riding hood and the wolf

"chaewon, honey. can you go buy some food at the village?" sooyoung asks her daughter, chaewon. the blonde haired girl rushes downstairs picking up the basket, putting on her red hood and rushing out the door with a happy "okay".

chaewon always loved going outside, she admires the nature she sees, she loves making short conversations with the villagers, making friends or just simply greeting people with hellos, good mornings and have a nice day. you can call her a social butterfly and she'll agree 100%. but today, halfway through the forest she gets stopped by someone, maybe around her age or younger, the mystery person is tall. she doesn't know the gender so decides to look closer.

"where are you going miss?" a very high but soft voice asked

"who are you?" the blonde asked

"i'm son hyejoo, and you are?" then chaewon realizes that the person is a girl, oh how much she loves girls! her moms are even convinced that she likes them! well, that is true.

"i'm park chaewon, nice to meet you hyejoo" chaewon replies with a bright smile on her face, hyejoo smiled back. "she's kinda cute" hyejoo thought. "don't you think it's kinda dangerous for a small and cut- i mean defenseless girl to wonder around in the forest?" hyejoo asks, a little red by her slip up, chaewon giggles at the sight.

"well, hyejoo. why don't you accompany me then?" she asks while smiling at the taller girl. hyejoo in return, smiles back and holds out her hand, asking the blonde to take it. chaewon takes hyejoo's hand and starts walking.

"so, what's your favorite animal?" hyejoo asks as they continue walking, "a butterfly, they're so little i'm afraid if i touch them they'll get weak" the blonde says while making a sad face, hyejoo spots a butterfly and she nudges chaewon and points at it "look won, it's a butterfly" chaewon smiles at her and looks at the butterfly "it's so beautiful, anyways. what's your favorite animal?".

"my favorite is a wolf" hyejoo says as she turns her soft gaze onto chaewon and continues "i'll be the wolf to your butterfly, i'll protect you" the blonde girl looks away and if you look closely you'll see a faint blush on her cheeks "how will you know when i'm in trouble?" the shorter girl asks, "i just know" hyejoo kept her reply short.

after chaewon has bought food and was heading home with hyejoo she asked, "hey do you wanna stay for dinner?" hyejoo looked at her and said "i would really want to but maybe next time, butterfly" chaewon nodded and they continue walking.

as chaewon and hyejoo reached the house, chae was ready to run off but before she did she turned around and hugged hyejoo "thank you for accompanying me, hyejoo" hyejoo hugged back and replied "no problem, go on now. i'll see you around".

a few weeks later

"hey mom! i'm gonna go meet up with heejin and hyunjin!" chaewon tells her other mother, jiwoo "go ahead honey, be safe of the wolves. i heard someone went missing because of them" the red head mother says while handing her daughter a long stick-like-staff "take this with you just in case", chaewon takes the stick and puts on her red hood and kisses her mother goodbye.

chaewon walks through the forest happily, excited to meet the couple but before she can a pack of wolves stop her, but they aren't normal wolves. they look like humans! chaewon, being her brave self pulled out the stick and started hitting them.

the alpha gets annoyed and pulls the stick and throws chaewon to the ground, the defenseless girl starts fearing for her life shielding her face with her arms and starts whimpering, "this little girl looks like a nice delicious meal" one of the wolves say "shut up, we're not eating her. we're gonna turn her into a wolf, them i'll mark her as mine" the alpha says while smirking.

the alpha grabs chaewon to stand up and bites her arm, chaewon in response screams in pain. few walks away is an unbothered hyejoo, until she hears the scream, she runs as fast as she can and kicks the alpha away from chae "it's you again, wannabe alpha" the unknown wolf falls down out of fear, it's his alpha "h-hyejoo-" before he can continue she grabs him by his shirt collar and raises him up "thats alpha to you" she says before throwing him to the ground "leave, useless wannabes" the pack runs away.

"y-you're a wolf?" hyejoo looks at the gir- chaewon?! "w-won, well uh yeah. haha" hyejoo says awkwardly, she jumps a bit at the next thing that happens. chaewon is hugging her? "why are you-" she gets cut off by a kiss on the cheek "chae? what are you doing".

"shut up soulmate" chaewon says before pressing a kiss on hyejoo's lips.

「A/N: written by me, of coursedrawing by Ur_MultiFandom_besh2 」「if i misspelled some words it's because my keyboard kinda broken 」

A/N: written by me, of course
drawing by Ur_MultiFandom_besh2
if i misspelled some words it's because my keyboard kinda broken