Lipsoul oneshot

(No one asked but i served)

Jungeun knew she had to move on, but she couldn't. She couldn't move on, she thought he loves her as much as she did , but she was just too blind to not see that he just used her. Used her to get popular a get a different girl, whenever she's sad she opens her star light that Jinsoul, her best friend gave her, it makes her happy she remembers her happy times with her friends.

Jungeun's POV 

I was holding the star light remembering good memories, but it couldn't beat what i saw today.. I couldn't believe my eyes, the man i only loved, kissing another girl, i was upset. I had that little hope left in me that what i saw was not what i thought, so i waited for him to get home, asked him if what i saw was not what i thought but he only replied with 'I can't believe you're so blind, i never loved you i just used you, you're worth nothing to me' and left just like that.

No ones POV

Jungeun rushed as she heard the door open, she quickly hid it under the blanket, Jinsoul popped her head in 'hey Jungeun i heard what happened today. You wanna talk it out?' Jinsoul said as she stepped closer to Jungeun, Jungeun can only hug her and nod while sobbing 'alright im here, talk away', they got settled on the couch and then Jungeun started 'I don't know how to start.. I thought he loved me, i thought i was his only one, i guess i was wrong, we got in a fight last week. He told me that im nothing to him, that im not good enough, that im useless, and helpless, that he deserves better, but i still held on' Jinsoul was silent, she wasn't good enough, she's the best, she isn't nothing, she's everything to Jinsoul, she isn't useless, she holds a lot of knowledge like a wise owl, she's not helpless, she has friends to stay and she's the on that deserves better. 'And you believe him?' Jinsoul asked 'yes, i do think im nothing i do think im useless i do think im helpless i do think he doesn't deserve me, that he deserves better'. After hearing that Jinsoul had the confidence to say what she always wanted to 'Jungeun, don't believe him, i should've told you this before. Don't you see how much i love you? How much you mean to me? Do you know how i felt when you and him got together? I felt heartbroken, because i always loved you, i love the way smile, the way you laugh, just seeing you makes my darkest days brighter, but seeing you like this makes me fall in a pit of darkness, seeing you so sad makes me want to rush to him and beat him up, i love you so much' Jungeun was speechless, Jinsoul her funny best friend just confessed to her, she smiled to that, she leaned in and captured Jinsoul's lips. They pulled away 'i love you too'