Romantic gesture

Chapter 13

Rose petals√
Champagne √
Strawberries and chocolate dip √√
Sexy Lingerie √
Cebo"Music!"
Mbali"Yes we need music"
They were helping me shop for my special day with Zweli, he total has no idea what I have in store for him.
Me"Is that a thing?"
Mbali"I lost my virginity to AKA's victory lap, trust me that is a scar I will carry with me forever"
Cebo"You are lucky, at least you had music. Mine was thrash, we did it at his res while everyone was in the tv room! we could hear everyone discuss what we were doing"
Mbali and I laughed at her, she looked really disgusted.
Me"If you could have a redo then what song would play?"
Mbali"Simple, Maxwell's pretty wings"
Cebo"Or John Legend's so high"
Me"I want Jason Mraz's I'm yours"
Mbali"Or lets make a cd, it will play every romantic song. From 80's ballads to the new ones, that way music will automatically set the mood"
Cebo"Will you give him head?"
Mbali"Futsek wena"
Did I mention how much I love having friends?, they are amazing and supportive. I get along with Mbali more than Cebo, but I love Cebo for her honesty and I don't care attitude.
Me"Lunch?"
Cebo"Yea please, I have to go back to school at half 3"
Mbali"Then let's head to Summerstrand, then we'll take a taxi from there because I left my car"
Cebo"Sana! I need to drive nam,  y'all girls are making me jelly"
Me"Thought you had a car"
Cebo"It's her car, but she isn't much of a driver and I am so I abuse it"
We decided on the Company Social, after lunch we all went our separate ways. I got home and started to set up for our special night, sometime after 5 Mbali called to check in.
Me"He isn't back and I don't wana call, because he will think something is wrong"
Mbali"Call me tomorrow ke, have fun tonight"
3 hours later Zweli was still not back, I decided to go downstairs to switch off the candles. There he was on the couch, fast asleep snoring looking all kinds of cute.  I decided to cover him with a blanket and catch up on some Atlanta.

"Hey"
He said with a husky voice and half a smile on his face, umhle lomfana bawo wam!
Me"Hey back"
Zweli"What time is it?"
I checked the time on my phone
Me"A little after 11,was work hectic today?"
Zweli"I had to go endlini, some fight about Cirha stealing igusha zakwa Gatyeni"
Me"Hahaha did you solve that?"
Zweli"Yes, but this isn't fair babe on my work because I do umsebenzi wasendlini and office stuff too"
Me"I know babe but with your father passing, it was expected that you take over"
Zweli"My uncle promised to take care of the petty things, then consult me with the big matters"
Me"You trust him?"
Zweli"I have no choice, we can't move that side"
"Babe move the laptop"
Now this idiot notices
Me"Andifuni"
I didn't cover myself, didn't see the need to cover up when its only Zweli and I apha.
Me"I wore it for you but my plans failed"
I put the laptop on the couch and did a twirl for him.
Zweli"Fuck"
I giggled heading to sit on his lap
Me"You like"
He kissed me
Zweli"Love it"
He cupped my breast giving me a deeper kiss.
Me"Wait"
I jumped up running upstairs to switch on the music, then I went back to him.
"Baba you look so cute kulento"
Me"Come join me in our room"
He laughed
Zweli"Jonga uyanyisa namhlanje"
We both laughed
Me"Sudika! just come Zweli"

I've always imagined this day, but Zweli made tonight even more amazing. Each stroke he'd look in my eyes and ask if I am okay, or if he should stop. When we finished I wanted more, we did it for the second time and I was more comfortable .
Zweli"Morning after pill kusasa"
I kissed his chest
Me"The aim is to give you a child"
Zweli"I love you"
Me"I love you too"
Zweli"I wanted to talk about you not wanting to study"
Me"Changed your mind?"
Zweli"It isn't my decision, but I want you to be sure"
Me"I am sure Zweli, I am sticking to my decision"
Zweli"Then I support you, I want you to smile everyday and never regret staying married to me"
Me"I know what I want, and you are it"
"You and our future babies"
Zweli"Bangaphi?"
Me"Ten Hahaha"
Zweli"Asoze tshini"
Me"We could practice again"
This time I got on top
1 Year later
We have moments in life that capture us, moments that make everything seem worth it again.
Mbali"This is the fourth test and it says pregnant"
Zweli"Its a girl"
Mbali"How do you know?"
Zweli"We want a boy, watch us get a girl"
Me"I can't wait to get the belly"
Zweli"Someone to make us tea"
Mbali"Zweli!"
He laughed at her
Mbali"Let me go, I will call you later"
Me"Thanks friend"
Zweli"Why you thanking her? we did all the work"

My husband