Letters

Chapter 17

Cebo and Mbali have taught me how to love fearless, they taught me the meaning of friendship but most importantly giving without expecting .

The following day I woke up early, the twins and I were ready to cook for our guests.  I finished cooking around 11 then started with the salads.
Zweli"What do you need?"
Me"Greek salad"
Zweli"Did you make Baked beans and mayonaise"
Me"Not a salad baby, will you be okay?"
Zweli"Uyaphi?"
Me"Need to fetch the drinks and glasses, and yes I will ask someone to carry the heavy things"
Zweli"Be safe please!
Me"I promise babe, Cebo will bring the Cheese cake"
Zweli"Cebo bakes?"
Me"You need hang out with Cebo more often"
He looked at me then carried on with what he is doing.
Me"What?"
Zweli"Why are you pushing Cebo down my throat?"
Am I being too obvious?
Me"You are being paranoid, let me go babe and I promise to be back here to clean this mess before everyone arrives"

I sat in my car and cried, I can't do this! Why am I doing this! why am I dragging Lwazi into this??? why is he allowing me to drag him in to my mess!.

Lwazi and I stepped out of the doctors office, he didn't say a word and I honestly didn't need him to say anything.
Me"Thank you"
He just nodded, I know he probably has a 1000 questions and I honestly have no answer to any of them.
Me"Am I seeing you later?"
Lwazi"Don't think I should come through, but call if you need anything"
We hugged and he left, I got in my car and drove to cardies. I bought birthday cards and then Crazy store for my stationary because I saw the diary there. My next stop CNA then the flat in Central, I got there and I poured my soul to the first letter.

"Dear Zweli
I am so proud of you. I don't normally say this to you but baby you are amazing,  I don't know where you get your strength from. Your ability to love is unbelievable, you have taught me so much and omg! I babble even when I write a letter

Smile! we have two beautiful children together, smile because you met the love of your life through an arrange marriage! Hahaha yes I said that, but jokes aside you were the love of my life. If do overs were possible I would love you even more! even harder! I would kiss you everyday, confess my love for you everyday.

Zwelinzima Zako you can do this, some days will be worse than others but I promise to always hold your hand. Figuratively. Talk to me everyday, I promise I will be listening. Zweli some decisions never make sense at first but yonke into ivela nge xesha layo. Ndicela uxolo, uzuthobe umsindo ke Jola, lixesha lakho ke Sinqanda mathe sam sibonise udume nganto wena! Banyise ndikwazi unjalo.

Do me a Favor; Please name the Twins Mthawoboni and Mthawelanga.

I love you.
Siphosethu Nolitha Zako"
*Sigh*
I wrote 25 more letters then sat there imagining everyone, when they receive their letter and I couldn't help but smile . I washed my face then packed everything up before heading home.

3 Hours later
Everyone started arriving, Zweli and I bought gifts for Cebo, Mbali and Oliver just to say thank you for the wedding/baby shower .
Oliver"You two never rest "
Me"Actually this one woke up late today, I had to cook while he was dreaming"
Zweli tried defending himself but no one believed he helped me.
Me"Even the Pea and Bean know you woke up late"
Oliver and his wife were laughing at us, I gave them both a random hug.
Me"Thank you for your friendship"
Zweli"Woah! they are my friends not yours"
Me"What's yours is mine"
Zweli"Not in friendship"
Me"You don't make me rules Mr"
He kissed my cheek
Zweli"Let me guess, you make them?"
I kissed his lips laughing at his answer
Me"I love this guy"
Zweli"I love you too baba"

PS: I love u