𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐈'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━━👑 ;┊                                   ✧・

━━━━━━👑 ;┊
           ✧・

    it is said that when someone confessed under the sakura tree, their crush would reciprocate their feelings without a second thought. it just a myth of course. it's not confirmed, and it wasn't usual for a student to be seen under the tree during spring season confessing to someone. most likely, their feelings on reciprocal, luckily by chance.

y/n wasn't one to believe these types of things and would much rather be amused by more interesting legends. though, she was being pressured to to try it out with arashi. and apparently, there was a rumor going on that the sakura tree is the real deal so trickstar and anzu legitimately convinced her to confess. she wasn't stupid, she knew they were going to spy on her from behind a wall and eavesdrop.

"this is insane, i'm going to have to buy her [favorite dessert] after school." y/n ran a hand through her hair, checking the time in her phone before slipping it back inside her school bag. there were footsteps coming closer, making y/n look up at make eye contact with the one and only arashi narukami. the sunset made her look more mesmerizing that y/n almost lost her breath right there.

"under the sakura tree, huh? don't tell me you're in love with me." arashi giggled, faintly blushing. y/n swallowed before stepping closer to arashi and grabbing her shoulders. it left arashi no time to decipher the situation but she went to choosing to believe this is the real deal. while y/n felt her friend's excitement from afar, she too, felt like she should genuinely confess  but, wanting to have a little fun won her over. 

"arashi, the most beautiful human i ever laid eyes on. i love you! if you would just give me a chance, to prove to you how worthy i can be for you, i won't make you regret it!" y/n blushed. those acting lessons she took in the theatre club came in clutch. arashi's lips parted, eyes widening. 

'AAAHH! she actually confessed! we'll be girlfriends!! oh my goodness!! finally, god has answered my prayers-'

"why are you just standing there? hurry up and say no." y/n whispered, a hand up next to her mouth, taking a quick glimpse at trickstar and anzu who were all fangirling together in the most quiet way possible. this was too funny to not remember. "wha? but i-" "hurry up!" y/n whispered yelled. "gah! i'm sorry!" 

never did subaru and anzu come out of their hiding spot so quickly and yelled with the rest. "HAAAAAH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY?!" subaru yelled. arashi hummed confusedly, looking at trickstar with panic in his eyes.

"it's okay. y/n!" anzu and makoto hugged y/n together, as the h/c haired girl deadpanned. arashi realized the situation, and she frowned slowly, gripping the strap of her bag tightly.
"can you guys leave already?!" y/n pushed them off her and shoo'd them off. "i'll see you guys tomorrow!" y/n waved at the group of friends, whom sorrowed for no reason at all.  hokuto patted subaru on the back, anzu wiped away her tears with her handkerchief, and makoto sighed in disappointment.