Chapter 2: š™š™š™š š™„š™–š™Øš™© š™”š™šš™–š™«š™šš™Ø š™Øš™˜š™–š™§š™Ø

It's been 4 hours since you have left the planet you called home. No one really spoke about what happended earlier and it should stay that way. Not because it's embarrassing but you have the supreme leader on board, you practically have him hostage and well can do whatever you want to him, he would have to agree since it was only one button to push for him to go flying out into space.

"Hey y/n we only have two beds... Kylo has no where to sleep"

He has a valid point. He could sleep in your bed.You can't stop thinking about being next to the 6ft guy who's grip could be the strongest pull and his heartbeat could be the music putting you to sleep. His hair would fall over his glass face while he slept and you could tuck it behind his ear.

"Y/n?? Chandrilla to y/n??"

"Oh yea sorry he can sleep in my bed, I don't take up much room anyways"

"That's not a good idea y/n, you know he could kill you in an instant. Why don't you just sleep in my bed with me and he can have his own bed, safer for all of us"

He was right, but there was something exciting of the thought of sleeping next to a handsome guy who could take your life with just one twitch of his hand. Or even a glance.

"Yea it's not a good idea, I'll just try it out and if it doesn't work I'll just sleep in the cockpit. I can just watch the stars travel past us"

It wasn't the outcome you wanted, not even close to what you imagined but, sleeping next to your best friend, it felt wrong to even think of it. He was the closest thing to you since your brother passed away 4 years ago from trying to help the resistance.

—FLASHBACK—
"QUINTON NO!"

"I'm sorry y/n, I have to do this, it will make a change. The resistance has promised me a life of happiness and a window of opportunities on taking down the first order"

"But at what cost?, your a good person, don't do this, don't leave me!, your walking into your funeral waiting to happen!" You pleaded with a lump in your throat.

"I am sorry"

"I won't leave you this time Quinton, I left you before but not this time, you have to stay, your breaking my heart, you're going down a path I can't follow, come back to reality, to me. What would mum say about this. She could never forgive you. And I'm afraid that I won't be able to either" by now your eyes were like waterfalls and your voice croaked.

"I- goodbye y/n I'll see you soon"

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, your own brother who swore to never join a side is running off leaving you behind on chandrilla,Your own brother, the closest person to a dad is leaving you.

"NOOOOOO!!"

His shuttle lifted off the ground but didn't move, it was levitating, it was struggling to go,being pulled backwards and towards the sky. Shaking and screeching. It can't be happening, something was pulling his ship back. You glance down to the ground and see a tall man with a black gown, dark black hair that fall to his shoulders. His arm was extended in the air, his digits looking like they are clawing at an invisible object.

You look back up to see the tremble of the ship worsen until a big explosion fills your eyes, the colours of orange and red and blue fill the plain yellow sky.Regret and Sadness over power you in an instant bringing you to your knees.

Words manage to form out of your mouth

"Quinton... no"

Silent tears fall down your face, images of your brother and his smile race through your mind. Memories dance in your head. You did this, you will never forgive yourself for his downfall and his death. You could've changed this outcome but instead you were angry and hurt.

—END OF FLASHBACK—
You felt warm arms wrap around you.

"Y/n what happened are you okay?, you suddenly just stopped and fell onto your knees. You couldn't stop crying, was it something I said?"

"It was my fault, Quinton it was my fault"

"Y/n it's me Jackson, Quinton isn't here"

"I'm sorry, I- am going to go to sleep"

You waddle back to your bed and lay on the hard mattress, it was better then nothing but if kylo was next to you, stars would aline and the planets would stop turning. You only thought of his arms wrapped around your waist, his chin on the top of your head, his heartbeat fuelling your sleep.

"Listen here rebel scum, Captain Jackson said I'm sleeping with you tonight, I hardly want to do this, but I will be gone tomorrow and I will never see you again"

His voice scared you, it wasn't scary, more a soft tone, how could a man of such power speak like an angel

"Mr ren, supreme leader, whatever you want to be called, this is strictly business or whatever, not personal, so keep it in your pants"

"Certainly princess"

He took off his black torn shirt to reveal a toned chest and arms,they were more then you dreamed. You could fit perfectly in them.he was 2x maybe 3x taller then you.

"Stop staring bunny"

Shoot, you were staring, but who couldn't stare at him, he is eye candy, so addictive.

"Can you stop with the pet names? I am not one of your little sex objects, and I just zoned out that's all I wasn't staring, I've had a real shit day and you are not making it any better so cut it out and treat me just like a business partner not an object of yours"

You regretted what you just said instantly, it was like telling your crush you liked them when you were little, or making a fool out of yourself in front of someone important, not that Kylo isn't important he is important, ugh what are you thinking about.

"Whatever princess, I know you like me, I can hear ur thoughts like a scream in my ear"

Shit you thought to yourself,he could hear everything. Tonight isn't the night to dream about anyone or anything.

"Oh no, feel free to dream bout anyone or anything, it only makes it more interesting to use against you later"

"The delusions of a dreamer"

"The sarcasm of a soldier"

"Quit it pretty boy, you can have this bed to yourself I am going to sleep somewhere else."

You didn't want to move his body next to yours felt like home, a warmth you haven't felt in a long time. It was calming, but his attitude was far from calming.

"Aww princess got mad, let me make it up to you"