Chapter 7:eyes of prey

The engine was ready to start up, you pressed a green button and flicked an orange switch getting ready for launch when suddenly the ship started shaking, uncontrollably and you were in it, looking outside of the windows you see 6 knights surrounding the ship. And ren standing there with his arm stretched out.

You press the com link, You know You were not originally going to chose sides but I'd rather be alive then dead. You contacted the resistance and immediately the general responded back.

"We have your location stay on that ship and whatever you do do not die, we are sending reinforcements now"

Just for one little call a whole half fleet is coming to save you but before you could respond the doors opened you swiftly turned around and saw the knights flood in.

"Get the hell out of my ship"

You yelled but they didn't seem bothered, rather enjoying it. One knight from the far left stepped close to you.

"So this is the one what has Master ren in a knot"

His hand reached to your throat, it wasn't to kill you, the only pressure was around the sides of your neck leaving room to breath. A small moan escaped your lips and immediately you turned a shade of crimson.

"She likes being chocked"

He looks to the other guys and the nod stepping closer to you, hands running over your body, fingers tracing your lips and your hair being played with.one knight travelled his hands from your waist to your inner thighs.

You squirm in nights one grip trying to free yourself from this pleasurable but wrong actions, you felt trapped.And you were getting wet.

"Men I think we should stop playing with rens toy now"

They all let off their grip and you were free.

"We will continue later Mrs ren"

Mrs ren? Is that who you are? You never married Kylo and yet your being called Mrs Ren.

"I am not mrs ren! I will never marry a guy like that ever"

"We will see"

In a matter of seconds you felt the presence of Kylo Ren. The heart break following with it, the one time you let your guard down you get screwed over by a 6 foot tall man who's looks could kill, And his light saber.

He entered the room and immediately his eyes fell on you.

"I knew it was you, to kill my troopers and your dearly friend Jackson, shame but how was it done?"

He knew how it was done and only wanted you to say it but you couldn't say the truth.

"I hacked their heads off with a sharp weapon I found and they deserved it."

As you finished talking sirens blasted across the ship and a sea of white flooded into the hangar and some black troopers in there racing to tie fighters.

"Sir the resistance has found us"

"How"

He looks back to you and sees the com link in your hand.

"You"

Busted. You had been too busy with his knights you forgot about the com link in your hand.

"Yes it was me congratulations doesn't take a genius to figure it out"

You could snitch on his knights and bring them down with you.

"Your knights just distracted me and I forgot to smash it before you could see it"