Deku

(My villain deku's suit is not like what people usually use, a normal deku wearing some vest, no no no. I am bored seeing the same suit in almost every villain deku story. But instead, it's Yuki Nakazawa Villain Deku's suit design (that picture). He also has a mask that have some kind of a smiling looking on the bottom of it. If you're curious how his full suit is then you should watch Yuki Nakazawa's villain deku video: Darkside I.)

Warning❗:  Death

20:00
Musutafu City
News: Breaking News. This just in, the culprit of the attack on the Shie Hassaikai base has been found. It is revealed that the culprit of the attack is 'the reaper', the same person that has been attacking Shiketsu, Ketsubutsu, and Seiai High School. However, the real identity of the person is still yet unknown-

“It's the same person!? Sigh, this guy is really carving up his name lately doesn't he. Killing several pro heroes in public, attacking hero school. Like damn, what a daredevil.” a woman said. She kept walking her way through the busy streets until.

“HEEEEEYYYYY NEMURIII WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LOOO-”

“Shut up won't you, we are in public.”

“Right, sorry Shouta. I am just excited for someone's birthday party.”

“I bet you are!”

Nemuri Kayama also known as Midnight is now walking faster heading towards her friends Shouta Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada, and Oboro Shirakumo that is waiting in front of the U.A gate to celebrate her party. But little did they know, they won't be having a wonderful night just as they planned.

“Two preys in a same time. Nice.”

Out of nowhere a knife was thrown at all of their directions. Aizawa being the man with his guard always up jumps away to avoid the knife, meanwhile Shirakumo makes a cloud using his quirk to fly away from the knife. Unfortunately the other two doesn't act fast enough.

A knife was stabbed on both of Kayama and Yamada's chest hitting straight to their heart causing them an instant death. Aizawa and Shirakumo stood there petrified seeing the view of both of their close friends being murdered in front of there eyes.
Aizawa take a look at the direction of the knifes and saw a short smile masked figure wearing a black hoodie, black trouser, and a red pair of shoes looking directly at his eyes.

“Aww, it looks like somebody is, no. ARE dead, how sad. Too bad they are not coming back.” the figure said mockingly.

Both Aizawa and Shirakumo looks at the direction of the person that has just mocked them with full of hatred.

“There is no need to be mad Loud Cloud and Eraserhead. I was just helping them to meet their death faster you know. Besides, every living thing will die one day, am I right.” the figure said bluntly, as he run away from his current position. Both Aizawa and Shirakumo wanted to capture that their friends murderer really bad. However their mind and their body can't make any single step after seeing the horrow view displayed on front of their eyes. A random civilian saw this and immediately called the authorities. A few minutes later, several cop cars and ambulances arrived at the crime scene.

“This is so much easier than I thought it will be. I wonder if my next plan is going to be as smooth as this.” a boy with green curly hair, and freckled cheeks said while giggling seeing the crime he has done on top of a building with a wide smile plastered behind his mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I wonder who will going to be my next victim.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~