Chapter Eight

Zya's P.O.V

I woke up with a pounding headache, after looking around I figured out I was in my-I mean the room.

How did I get on the bed?

I thought cause I remembered. crying and falling asleep on the floor. My headache came again so I got rid of all my thoughts and went to shower. As I entered the shower I let the water mix with my tears as I mourned the loss of another family member.

I got out and got dressed in a black short jumpsuit paired with a denim jacket. I wore some black sneakers to match and I headed downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen and saw some leftover pasta and sauce, so I microwaved it and ate as I thought of the happy times.

Flashblack

"My sweets, are you done dressing up"  My mum asked as she entered the room. "Yes mama I'm done" I said smiling. "Let's go downstairs then" She said and carried me even though I was already a big girl.

"My angel looks beautiful as always" Dad said kissing my forehead and I giggled. "Do we really have to go" Zane asked sulking "Yes it's your sister's birthday" Mum said strapping me in the backseat of the car with Zane.

"But I don't want my friends to know I went to disneyland, they will think I'm a baby" He said frowning. "You are still a baby" Dad said while driving the car, "I am a man" Zane said showing his muscles "You don't have a beard like dada so you are still a boy" I said playing with Zoo Zoo my teddy bear.

Zane glared at me "I wasn't talking to you" He said before slapping zoo zoo out of my hands "Zane" My mum exclaimed he rolled his eyes and looked out the window. Dad looked like he wanted to talk but mum shook her head so he just sighed and continued driving. I started crying silently not wanting mummy to scold Zane anymore.

Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me and kissing my hair I turned and saw Zane. "I'm sorry, please don't cry" he said tears and guilt in his eyes. "If you don't stop I would also cry" he said and immediately I stopped crying and he smiled.

"I promise I would never make you cry again. I don't care what my friends think as long as my princess is happy" he said bringing out his pinky I smiled and brought out my own pinky. "I love you Zane" I said smiling "I love you too my princess" he said hugging me. "You two are making me cry" Mum said and we looked at her and she was wiping her tears while smiling. Dad smiled too and asked "Why do you always call Zya your princess".

"Because I would always be her knight" Zane said "Don't you wanna be a prince" Mummy asked "Eww... I want to protect Zya not marry her" Zane said and mum and dad laughed. "Well, I know if we are not here you would always take care of her" Dad said and I frowned "Where are you going" I asked but before he could reply a truck came out of nowhere and the car started spinning.

  Then I understood what he meant but Zane was not here to be my knight.

Present

I missed them so much, If only I didn't decide to go to disneyland. I finished eating and wandered back to the library. I continued reading the harry porter book I was reading before.

I heard someone shouting my name, I sighed and went out to see Aiden. Immediately he noticed me he smiled "Zya, I was so worried where were you" he asked "I was in the library" I said and he nodded.

He looked lost in thoughts "Let's play a game" he suddenly said. I raised my eyebrow "What game" I asked ".....Twenty questions"

Cliffhanger pls don't hate me I would update soon.

Sorry if they are any grammatical errors.

Love y'all

Vote and Comment💖💖