Chapter 5

Ruy, it was Ruy. "What are you doing here?" Sophie asked. Ruy didn't reply he ran towards Sophie & let her cry. Then all the sudden she heard gasps. Sophie turned around & saw her worst fear. Her friends, her family, the black swan, her boyfriend. "I c- can explain it's not what it really looks" Then Ruy cut her off. "It really isn't." Said Ruy. Just then Mr. Forkle spoke up, "I guess the truth it out, am I correct." Ruy nodded. As Sophie said, "How could you do this to me, I trusted you." Keefe them decided to step in. "Wait a minute, care to explain this?" As he pointed to Sophie & ruy with a disappointed look. "It seems Miss. Foster has been told who her father is." Said Mr. Forkle in a monotone voice. "Wait, who's your dad." Fitz said excitedly. "None of your business." Said Keefe in a withering tone. Ruy ended up having to go in between the two so they would not each other. "Know that you are done being idiots I have something to say, Keefe I'm sorry but I'm joining the Neverseen. P.s. Gethen's my dad." "Wait, can you speak english, this are the people that have made you almost foster it several times." "I know I just want to be with my family." Sophie said making Grady & Edaline have tears in their eyes. Then Keefe said with anger in his eyes, "Seriously what about Grady & Edaline... what-what about me I'm your family... were your family." "Keefe don't do this to me... y-you guys can join me right, Ruy." Sophie said with pleading eyes. "I-I don't know you'll have to ask Dad." "Wait, why did you call Gethen your dad?" "Oh, don't worry we aren't related he was... always there for me." "So are you guys coming with me or not, please come with me Keefe, I love you come on." Sophie said. Everyone thought keefe was going to say yes so they all said, "Go ahead Keefe go with her." Then Keefe said, "No, Sophie made her decision I made mine." Keefe come...' "No that's my final decision." Said a very miserable Keefe. "Sorry to do this I really don't want to but we can't happen anymore I mean we're enemy's now, let's go to the hideout Ruy." Said an extremely miserable Sophie. "Sophie I think you should stay here." "Wait... what." Said Keefe who had gone from miserable to confused in seconds.