Jaebeom: Something More

Jaebeom really isn't sure how his relationship with Mark got to this point, nor is he sure how it kept on this way for as long as it has. He is basically always down to fuck, especially with Mark who is such a good lay, knows how to work his hips, his tongue, he even seems to breathe deliberately, hotly into Jaebeom's ear as he begs for more.

If he thinks about it, Jaebeom hadn't even thought he might like guys before he met Mark.

He had just gotten out of prison, had almost no money and the shittiest luck finding a job. He managed to find this place, cheap as hell, as the guy renting it had just put it up and clearly didn't need the money so the rent was pennies, despite it basically being a mansion, but he was running low on funds, he would probably only make it a month before starving to death.

Mark was the only other person living here at the time, and honestly, he was tempting. Especially after having nothing even remotely attractive to look at for years. It basically destroyed Jaebeom's whole life those first few weeks just trying to cope with the fact that he was desperately attracted to him and Mark was still trying to adjust to having roommates.

Or maybe he was doing it deliberately, walking around in only his underwear, draping himself over Jaebeom whenever he could, showing off how small he was against Jaebeom's chest. Sometimes he'd lay down on the couch while Jaebeom was sitting on one end, knees bent and framing Jaebeom between those toned legs and it honestly took all of his self-control not to pounce.

Mark had definitely been doing it deliberately, now that Jaebeom is really thinking about it, because the first time they had sex, Mark had come home from work, wherever that was, smelling of a light vanilla perfume and wine. He had collapsed on the couch next to Jaebeom, immediately laying across his lap. He looked a bit tipsy, his cheeks tinted pink, and Jaebeom was about to ask what he was doing when he smiled up at him, propping himself up on his elbows, his tight button up shirt trenching over his shoulders as he beckoned him down with a finger for a kiss.

That had been it, Jaebeom never stood a chance.

Not that he is in love with Mark, even now, its just that its easy the way they fall into each other. As more people moved in, they got pretty good at hiding it too. Their roommates didn't usually live there for long anyways, and they kept consistent schedules most of the time. He can easily sneak into Mark's room for a few hours before going back to his own. Youngjae sleeps like a log, so he never stirs, no matter what time Jaebeom ends back up in their room.

Sometimes Jaebeom will go to Mark first, but he feels better about letting Mark initiate it, and he does about twice a week, always smelling of perfume. Jaebeom has never asked, and he isn't sure he wants the answer, but Mark almost always smells like perfume when they fuck, and not the masculine cologne he usually wears, but the light vanilla or floral scents popular with women.

That's what he smells like now, just lightly of roses as Jaebeom slides into him, letting out a low groan as his familiar heat engulfs him. Mark pulls him into a kiss to muffle both of them as Jaebeom starts to move, fucking him slowly at first, but quickly building power. They agreed on quick today and so there is none of Mark's artful teasing, or Jaebeom's much blunter version of it.

Mark pulls away from their kiss, mouthing sloppily up to Jaebeom's ear before moaning low, in a way that has Jaebeom's hips stuttering and his mouth falling open before biting down on Mark's neck where he can reach. Mark moans something beautiful and Jaebeom rues the fact that he can't leave a hickey, having to be content with kissing and licking the skin lightly.

He pulls Mark's hips down and holds him there making a slow circle, listening as Mark's breath hiccups. It's his favorite part, watching, listening as Mark, who never reacts to anything, slowly unravels in front of him, in his hands.