CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE | CAUTION, HAZARDOUS WIFE

📍October 2018

Liked by wg_lim, iluvyub, badgalriri and 2,189,903 others

sinteriaeastwood Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun

View all 13,075 comments

wg_lim Goddess 😻

—$—

2,608,081 likes

2,608,081 likes

sinteriaeastwood Never had the baddest woman in the game up in your sheets

View all 18,375 comments

—$—

2,314,439 likes

2,314,439 likes

sinteriaeastwood City of Hope makes creating medical miracles its priority in the fight against cancer and life-threatening diseases. If you'd like to help, you can contact them at cityofhope.org.

View all 11,425 comments

adeshewapatricia ❤️❤️❤️❤️

—$—

📌Jae-Hyun POV📍

"I don't want to go to this charity gala tonight, but it's something that our family has always attended." I said to my brother, Sung-Woon.

We pulled up to the venue; I could see that several photographers were snapping people as they left their cars.

"I don't even want to be here either but are you ready to face your soon to be ex wife?" Sung-Woon asked.

"She's not my ex wife." I answered.

"But she's divorcing you." He said.

I just brushed him off. I got out of the car and started to walk to the door.

I was handed a glass of champagne and directed to my table for the evening when I spotted Sinteria walking down the stairs.

"She's so beautiful." Someone near me said.

"She looks amazing."

"Isn't she divorcing the CEO of Kingdom Group?"

"It's so sad, they made a beautiful couple."

I sighed and brought the glass to my mouth and took a sip as Sinteria reached me and smiled.

"It's nice to see you, Jae-Hyun." Sinteria said.

"You look beautiful, Sinteria." I said as I put my hand in my pocket.

"Thank you, well I hope you enjoy yourself tonight." She said, walking away.

"What did you talk about?" Sung-Woon asked.

"We just greeted each other." I answered.

"So friendly exes." He said

"Shut up." I said.

—$—

📍Sinteria POV📌

"You look lovely this evening," Eun Jae chimed in from beside me.

"Thank you." I said.

"I'm so glad, Jae-Hyun and you are finally going your separate ways and now I can find a kind and sweet girl to give me, grandchildren." Eun Jae said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Eun Jae, please from now on pretend not to know me in public." I said, walking away.

"What did she say to you?" Jae-Hyun asked, walking up to me.

I stopped and looked at him.

"If I have to be related to that bitch any longer I'm going to kill her so please do us both a favor and sign them damn divorce papers." I answered.

"I don't want to." He said.

"What the hell you mean you don't want to?" I asked.

"I love you and I want to work on our marriage." He answered.

"You should have thought about that when you decided to let your mother meddle in our marriage and being hoes into our home to seduce you." I said.

"But I never slept with them." He said.

"But you entertained them." I said.

"You're right and I'm sorry but can we go somewhere more private and talk, please." He said.

I looked at him and sighed.

"Fine." I said as I let him grab my hand and lead me the through the crowd and outside of the venue.

He found an empty table and pulled out the chair for me.

I took a seat and crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him.

"Talk." I said.