CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN |  THE SHOCKING NEWS

📍December 2018

📍Jae-Hyun POV📌

Sinteria Eastwood confirms she's taking a step back from Eastwood Global

On Monday, it was reported that Sinteria Eastwood would be stepping down from her family's company. The news came shortly after her soon to be ex-husband Jae-Hyun Han was named senior adviser at Mega Entertainment.

In a Instagram post on Wednesday afternoon, Sinteria confirmed the news, writing:

I will take a formal leave of absence from Eastwood Global, I will no longer be involved with the management or operations of the company. My siblings will oversee Eastwood Global, and I know that in their capable hands the business will thrive. I am confident that under their leadership the company will continue creating smart, solution-oriented product and content. It is time for me to develop new projects, I leave the computer knowing it is sounder than ever before, thanks to the unwavering support of its founders and partners.

=•=•=•=

"Why would she step down?" I asked.

"She had big fight with her father which lead to her stepping down as CEO but I heard it's not a permanent thing." Daniel answered.

"Sinteria and her father have always had a strained relationship but I never thought it would end like this." I said.

"Just like your marriage. You both seemed to never truly appreciate Sinteria's efforts." Daniel said.

I glared at him.

"Watch what you say, Daniel." I said.

"What? It's the truth. You both never really appreciated everything she has done for you all. She lost herself trying to be the perfect wife, daughter, and businesswoman and now she's reclaiming her time." Daniel said.

"Why are you not scared of me?" I asked.

"I can't be scared of a blind man who let the greatest woman ever walk out of his life because he's scared of mommy." Daniel answered.

"Fuck you, Daniel." I said.

=•=•=•=

📌Sinteria POV📍

Liked by jessicah_o, blacchyna, prescoviavaliente and 5,000,000 others

sinteriaeastwood Moody.

View all 13,902 comments

jessicah_o the baddest 😍

prescoviavaliente Queen 🤩

winnieharlow 😍😍😍😍

=•=•=•=

Sinteria, Kim, and Kanye were all front and center at Travis Scott's LA concert

Sinteria Eastwood, Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian were all front and center at Travis Scott's LA concert on Wednesday night.

Kim shared snaps of her, Sinteria, and Kanye dancing in the audience and hanging out with Halsey. Kanye's appearance comes as a surprise given his recent drama with Travis.

Earlier this month, Kanye tweeted several messages about Travis's "Sicko Mode" song, a collaboration with Kanye's frenemy Drake, and accused him of allowing Drake to "sneak disses" into the track. However, it looks like they were able to work things out, because Kanye later tweeted, "Met with Trav at my crib this morning. We expressed ourselves. It's all love." We're just glad everyone was able to keep the peace — it is the holidays, after all.

=•=•=•=

"Hello, Ms Eastwood." The doctor says entering the room.

The doctor asked her a few questions then the exam went on and Sinteria took a pregnancy test and a blood test.

Sinteria was on her phone, scrolling through Instagram while waiting for the results.

"Okay... Ms Eastwood, I have your results to the tests I took." The doctor said as she comes back in the room with a folder in her hand.

Sinteria puts her phone down and looks at the doctor.

"You're pregnant." The doctor says then asks Sinteria to lean back so that she can start the ultrasound. As she lifts up her gown exposing her stomach.

Sinteria was in shock, she couldn't believe she was pregnant but all those pregnancy tests had been wrong.

She was pregnant.

After placing a little of the cool gel on her stomach, she starts moving the wand around and it isn't long before a sound fills the room.

She turns the screen toward Sinteria.

Sinteria looks at the screen and gasps.

"There's two babies." She said.

"You're almost five months pregnant with twins. I'm honestly surprised you didn't gain that much weight." The doctor said.

"Twins." She said.

"Well, everything looks great and babies are growing right on schedule." she says after a few minutes.

The doctor spends a little longer on the ultrasound, explaining what she should expect in the next few weeks and when her next appointment should be.

"Do you have any plans to give birth in South Korea or here?" The doctor asked.

"Here." She answered.