1. uh hey?

I slowly walk in through the school gates with my mother. "Sweetie remember the basic rules" my mother spoke about my educational rules for the 100th time this morning. "Mum, mother, Sarah shutup" I roled my eyes. She flicked me off and started speeding ahead to the administration office. I sighed and opened the door continuing to walk over to the beast called mother.

"This is Ashton he will be showing you around the school. You both have the same schedule so Ashton take her to class and help her get settled in" the office worker Julie explained. "Yeah k" Ashton shrugged and walked away with me following behind. "I'm cody.. Nice to meet you" I smiled at the attractive teen guy named Ashton. "Heyy I'm Ashton" he smiled back and continued walking. I stood there smiling looking at his black ripped jeans and tank top covered in different band names.

"Heyy wait up" I snapped back to reality and sped up to where he was. "We dont have all day come on" he laughed and opened the door making his way into class. I walked in and stood there awkwardly, "Cody come sit over here" ashton called over. I started walking over to the seat next to him when a boy quickly sat in it. "Im sitting there" I crossed my arms. "Sorry babe its taken" he winked.

Who the fuck does he think he is calling me babe. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" I yelled extremely pissed off. "I'm calum hood 'babe'" he smirked. Fuck this the asshole better watch his mouth. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him off the seat jumping on top of him and hitting him back and forth.

Ashton pulled me off him and pinned me against the wall. "Cody stop" he whispered. He sure knew how to melt a girls heart, but that calum guy is dead. "No one calls me babe" I whisper back seductively and knee him in the nuts. He didn't let go he just put a weaker hold on me. "Fuck you Ashton" I sighed and he smirked.

Eventually the teacher came back in the room and I was given a warning nothing serious. I walked into the cafeteria and looked for an empty table. None. "Cody" Ashton waved me over. Why won't the attractive stranger just leave me alone. Although I'm kinda happy he won't leave me alone.

I walked over to the table where Ashton was with calum and a couple of other guys. "Hey" he smiled and patted the spot next to him. Aw. "Uh hey?" I smiled confused. Why would he want me to sit with him? I just bashed his friend??

"Calum wants to say something" Ashton announced. "Sorry" calum announced under his breath. I smirked not giving in. "Cody do you have anything to say?" Ashton gave me the 'dont be stubborn' look. "Yeah.. Are you gonna eat that" I pointed to calums cookie. Ashton sighed and gave in. "Yeah" calum smiled. Fuck you then bitch.

It was the end of the day and i was walking out of the gates when ashton stopped me. "Here" he panted handing me a cookie. I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks I'm eternally grateful" I giggled and he just stared at me. "Inside joke." I sighed and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled going pink. "Its Saturday shit for brains" I laughed. "Oh yer... Ha... Well wanna hang out? Come to the beach with me and the boys" he ran a hand through his hair. Sexy. What no! Bad brain. "Yeah sure here's my number" I grabbed his phone and put my name in as the 'babe'. And he put his number in as 'sexy'. Wait what!?! Oh gawd I said it out loud...