Chapter 6

Thorin's POV

Sitting at the table, with my family as we prepare for game night we exchanged banter that thankfully didn't revolve round me this time. Zizi and Axel have found themselves in another one of their famous fights and our family made no hesitation to grasp the opportunity and make fun of him.

"How could she say that she's moved on to a guy who's better that me." Axel wallowed.

"In every single way." Alexander completed for him, stressing the word every to make the innuendo clearer. Beside him sat an 8-ish month pregnant Chachi who was equally as amused. "I know," she interjected. "That could literally be anybody."

Everyone laughs at Axel who scowls at them and pointed. "Why don't guys just form a train and skid of the tracks." He said bitterly.

They looked at each other fondly and Alexander said cooly. "Well at least our train can get people off." Everyone lost it, even our mom who usually tries to be supportive.

She  made her way towards Axel. "Okay, okay that's enough."

Chachi raises her hand in defeat "Okay we're done." And Alexander nodded and looked at our mom. "We're finished" he said promisingly but I had to say one last thing.

"Something that Axel has made no woman do." And one more roar of laughter rang through the house.

We start setting up for game night and I began to make my way to the kitchen to clear the dishes when the door bell rang and our dad went to answer it. After a few minutes, I dried the  plates and made my way to the living.

Seeing familiar silky hair before anything else, I freeze a bit and see everyone cheese at me when Maple turns round and smile at me with relaxed beautiful eyes.

"Looks who's here" Axels voice rang through mischievously.

Karma really is a bitçh.

******************

Maple's POV

"Please, join us for family game night. Thorin will gladly drive you back home." Mrs Stravos' sing song voice coated with lilac as she pleaded with me.

I looked around the room and heared no objections so I gladly agreed.

"Perfect! You can be beside me." A familiar oxblood hue formed in the air and I remembered it was Axel who came beside me giddily. "We're playing Chinese whisper first. Cairo's choice." I looked over at the dark haired boy with pretty eyes who smiled at me and I smiled back. "Okay, let's do it."

I looked over at Thorin who sat in-between Alexavier and Zeno towards my lest on the other side of the circle we formed round the wide living area. He smiled at me and I gave him a tiny wave which he returned back seemingly nervous.

"I'll start!" Mr Stravos said in a violent violet voice similar to Poppy's. With his statement whispers came round to me in a clockwise motion.

Before whispering to me, Axel grinned uncontrollably and said. "Thorin wears adult diapers cause he has a leakage problem." I couldn't help the laugh that came out and whispered the same thing to Chachi who burst out laughing forming a dark orange cloud in the room. Next was Alexander whose laugh was Periwinkle. Then came Dorin's familiar Magenta then Alexavier's soft creamy white laugh.

Once it got to Thorin, he let out an exasperated sigh and groaned "Fuck you Axel." Which caused ripped of colourful waves to fill the room as Mrs Stravos covered Cairo's ear. "Language Thorin!"  She yelled in lilac.

Axel repeated what he said for the others who didn't get a chance to hear it and another wave came through.

The night ran along and we played more games. After playing Just Dance with Cairo whose cute voice created a turquoise blue cloud similar to mine. I sat on their L shaped brown couch that sounded like sizzling bacon.