Chapter 1

Before we started, I just want to remind you that this is reverse harem fanfiction and Wendy will be genderbent. You're warning if you don't like it, and also I'm suck at English and Grammar.

Anyway I don't own Fairy Tail, it's belongs to Hiro Mashima (except OCs)

------------------------------------

Lucy P.O.V

Ring! Ring! Ring! Rin-

I opened my tried eyes and turn off my alarm clock, I smiled and looked at my dog Plue.

“Good morning Plue, are you hungry?”I said to him while rubbed his head.

“Arf!”He barked happily while wiggling his tail.

“Now then, let's prepare your meal first, sounds good?”I asked Plue which his tail wiggling happily.

I open the kitchen cupboard and take a big red package which is Plue's dog food. Then I poured it at his own bowl.

“You like it?”I asked him.

He nodded while eating.

“Great, now it's my turn.”I said to myself, the go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

After I'm finished cleaning myself, I dressed to my casual outfit, It is a light pink t-shirt and blue jeans, Then I go to the kitchen to pour some cereal and milk into the bowl and eat it.

While I eating my breakfast, My phone is ringing.

“Hello, I'm Lucy Heartfilia.”I take the phone and said.

“Lu-chan, how are you?”A girl asked cheerfully.

“Oh it's you Levy-chan! I'm eating breakfast right now!”I greeted her with grace.

“Anyway, why are you calling me?”I asked her, because today Levy is a little bit of different.

“Wind is holding concert today! I already having the tickets!”Levy said excitedly.

“What?! His concert tickets is very difficult to earn it!”I literary shocked right now, because Wind is the most famous idol in Japan, he even famous through the world!

Also, My friends and I love his songs and visual so much.

“Yup! So what did you said? Wanna hang out until the concert start?”Levy asked me.

“Sure! I would love to!”I chirped happily and hanged out the phone.

Plue look at me with confused, I walk towards him and rubbed his body.

“Plue, We're so lucky today!”I hugged him, which he is very like it.

“Anyway, I got to go! Don't break things again okay?”I said to Plue, because when I'm not at home. Plue always break things.

“Arf arf!”He barked happily, Then I locked the door and leave my apartment to meet my friends.

While I'm waiting for the bus and take it, I took my MP3 and listened my favourite song.

I'm just a litte bit caught in the middle

Live is a maze and love is the riddle

I don't know where to go, can't do it alone

I've tried and I don't know why

Slow it down, make it stop or else my heart is going to pop

'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot to be something I'm not

I'm a fool out of love 'cause I just can't get enough