Chapter 2

Before we started, I just want to remind you that this is reverse harem fanfiction and Wendy will be genderbent. You're warning if you don't like it, and also I'm suck at English and Grammar.

Anyway I don't own Fairy Tail, it's belongs to Hiro Mashima (except OCs)

------------------------------------

Lucy P.O.V

The next day, I wake up and do my things as usual, But all of the sudden someone knocked my door.

And it reveals that it's my twin sister Ashley Heartfilia.

(AU: Yep, it's Lucy Ashley if you wondered.)

"Lu, how's going?" Ashley asked me coolly.

"Looks good, what are you doing here so early Ash?" I asked her, which she ignored my question and throw her bag to the sofa.

Ashley sit at the sofa and punched the coffee table hardly.

"Yesterday I saved a man named Zeref from some punks, and his girlfriend and him want to thank me today at Magnolia park."She said dryly.

"That's great! But why you sound so....annoyed about it?"I asked, Ash never been this way before.

"He mentioned that asshole during our little chit-chat, and that asshole is Sam."Ashley said angrily, That Sam guy is her ex-boyfriend, they broke up after that punk is cheated on her.

"Yesterday Zeref said he can't meet me at the park today, so he will have that asshole to meet me instead."

"So what you're going to do?"I concerned her, suddenly Ashley raised her head and smirked.

"I have an idea, Instead of me, You should meet him today."She said cooly, which I'm shocked again.

"What?! No I can't.....!"I rejected her offer.

"Don't worry, If that asshole is attacked you or what, I will beat his ass."Ashley promised the offer to me, and I slowly agreed.

"Fine, but make sure you will!"I said, which she nodded.

"I will, I won't let my only family suffering the dangerous."Ashley thought, Then she goes to my room and sleep at my bed.

After everything is ready, I take my backpack and go to school.

Finally I'm out of here! I must said that professor class is boring as hell! Anyway my phone is ringing

"Hello? Oh it's you Ash!"

"Lu, where are you right now?"

"I'm on my way to the park, why?"

"Listen, My boss won't allowing me to get out, so I will send someone to protect you, clear?"