Chapter 11: The New Friend

Shadow|

We both walk to the cafeteria while looking around the place. Along the walk, I looked around the whole hospital facility to see the nurse station, a laboratory, some rooms in front of their own doors that says; eyes poly, child poly, dental poly, and many more. Also, some rooms for the sick patient to rest. We continue to walk until we arrived at the cafeteria. (y/n) slowly sit me down on a couch and look down at me...

"What food would you like, Shadow...?" She asked, smiling at me as my eyes glance toward the store that sells a lot of fresh food.

"Hmm, can you take me there, (y/n)...?" I asked, pointing my finger to the store with (y/n) turned around to see at what I pointed.

"Sure, Shadow. I'll take you there..." She turn to me and nod, as she help me up then walk to the store.

As we got there, I saw a lot of delicious looking foods were placed on the table around the store. There's some of chickens; grill chicken, fried chicken, spicy wings chicken and more foods contain fish like; grill fish, fried fish, boiled fish, tuna fish and many more. There's also sausages, vegetables like salad, fried noodles, some meat, fried rice, omelet, shrimp, sweet and sour squid, clams, and many more. I was wondering and confused what foods should I pick. All of the foods were looks delicious, but then, I stop to see at the sight of a round small food inside a medium pan with the broth. It called "meatball". Yeah, the name of the food. I looked at (y/n) who was looking at the foods too, then slowly I held her hand and speak...

"(y/n), can I get some meatball...? I think it will makes my throat and my body to warm..." I asked, as she turn her gaze toward me after looking at the food she likes called (f/f).

"Oh, meatball...? Sure, Shadow. I'll get it for you..." She nodded with a smile, and ask a lady at the store to get it some.

After asking the lady to give (y/n) the meatball, I see her gaze were staring back at the same food again. I smiled, as I strokes her hand gently and it makes her turn her gaze toward me again, looking at me...

"Yes, Shadow...? Need something...?" (y/n) asked, completely blank and confused, waiting for my answer.

"I saw you were looking at the same food again. If I can, can I get you the food that you wanted...? You must haven't eat too, right...?" I said, smiling at her as she gave me a nod.

"Okay then..." I nodded and asked the lady in the store to get me (y/n)'s food.

I noticed there's some people was waiting at the same food as mine and the lady told me that my meatball will come in some few minutes again. I nodded and look back at (y/n) who was still looking at the foods, (y/n) see me looking at her and look at me...

"Shadow, can I be here for a little longer again...? I'm still curious with the food, please..." She asked, making a cute face toward me like she was giving me a puppy eyes. I chuckles and nod.

"Okay, (y/n). I will wait at the couch, I can't stand much longer again. I'm feeling limp..." I said, feeling a bit pain on my stomach as I wrap my arm around my stomach to hold it.

"Thank you, Shadow. Shadow, are you okay...?" She looked at me in worried, noticing I was in pain, as she look down at my stomach.

"I'm okay, (y/n). I just need to sit down..." I said, convinicing her and I feel her hand slowly holding my hand gently with the worried expression still on her. I smiled and place my other hand on her.

"I'll be okay, (y/n). Don't worry, okay...?" I moved my hand to place it on her cheek and begin to caressing her cheek softly with my thumb.

She nod with a purr, as I smile and slowly walk to the couch and to sit down. I hold my stomach, then look back at the store again to see (y/n) were walking around to see the foods. I smiled but sigh, looking at the floor and try to remembering the nightmare I had. Was the nightmare I had is a sign? A sign that me and (y/n) were going to get in a danger? Is the nightmare will become true?. I wonder to myself and I was really hoping that me and (y/n) will be fine without any danger. I don't want that to happen, if that happen I will be... The thing is, I really don't want that to happen! I drop my ears to my head and look down in sadness, scared of the nightmare if it's will become true. I started to tears up a bit with a small sniff I made, my body is begin to shakes too. I was really scared if the nightmare were telling me the right if there will be a danger come ahead us.