"Bye, Manager Phi." Gulf said and bowed. The manager bowed back.

"Goodbye to you too. You both did well. I'm very impressed." The manager smiled and clapped his hand together.

"Gulf, you were as beautiful as always. And Mew..." The manager turned to Mew with a grin, "You did well too. I seriously didn't expect you would look so handsome and professional when you were modeling!"

Mew grinned and bowed, "Thank you for such a compliment, Phi."

Gulf smiled a bit when Mew showed a happy expression. "Anyways, Phi. Mew and I have to get ready to leave. It's already late." He said as he looked at his watch again.

The manager nodded, "Alright then. Please take care when you guys are driving."

He turned to Gulf, "And Gulf, I will contact you when you need to model again, okay?"

Gulf nodded, "Okay. Thank you, Manager Phi. We will take our leave now. Bye." He waved and Mew waved too.

The manager waved back to them and the other two leave for the changing/dressing room.

The two finished up changing and removing the makeup applied to their faces. They wore back their casual clothes. Mew wore his dark red bottom up shirt with the first two buttons unbuttoned, showing off his chest. Along with black leather pants, hugging his thick thighs and manhood.

Gulf, on the other hand, was dressed back into his white button up shirt with sleeves and the buttons were all buttoned up, which means there's no flashing his chest or collarbones at people. He was a teacher, so it's important to dress well and appropriate for the students, even though he was the same age as some students. He wore black dress pants to look more professional, but it seemed to have attracted many's attention.

The pants were loose, but they were also tight enough to present his round bums. Perfectly rounded and nice, making the students going crazy in their minds. Mew kept staring at Gulf's ass the whole time when he first laid his eyes on him. They were so perfect that he just wanted to squeeze those meats and knead them.

When the two were getting ready to leave to the car outside of the studio, Gulf noticed Mew staring at his back and drooling all over. He raised an eyebrow and took some tissue. He dabbed the drool coming out of Mew's mouth and the other snapped back to reality.

"What the-?" Mew was confused on why Gulf was so close and wiping his mouth. "What are you doing?"

Gulf finished wiping the students mouth and rolled his eyes, "I was just helping you wipe your drooling. I found you staring at my back and drooling for some apparent reason."

Mew understood what he said and quickly cleared his throat, "Well, you can't blame me staring at your nice ass when they are looking round and juicy as fuck." He smirked and Gulf immediately turned red.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He hissed through his teeth and pulled Mew outside to go home, since they were still in the dressing room where the makeup artists could have heard what Mew said.

"What? I'm just saying the truth." Mew acted innocently as Gulf pulled him to the car.

Gulf groaned in annoyance and pushed him to the passenger door. "Oh, zip it. You have such a dirty mouth. You talk way too much." He said and went to the other side of the car. He got into the car and Mew went inside after.

"I'm just saying, but talking is not the only thing I'm good at." Mew smirked and Gulf turned even more burning red. He glared at the other who was looking at him with seductive eyes.

"You are disgusting." Gulf hissed and started the car. Mew chuckled and the car left the studio.

As they were driving, Gulf remembered about the modeling with Mew.

"Mew, you don't mind right?" Gulf asked and Mew turned to him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you were suddenly pushed to model with me, but you haven't sign any contracts or such to be a model. So you won't get any salary from it." Gulf told him.

Mew smirked slightly, "I don't really care. As long as I'm able to model with you, I'm good. And besides, when the picture gets out, we'll catch a lot of attention."

Gulf raised an eyebrow and hummed softly as he kept driving. "Anyways, you haven't told me your address yet. How am I going to drive you home?"

"How about you take me to your place?" Mew grinned slyly.

"Yeah, no. There's no way I will bring a student to my place." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"But-,"

"Tell me your address or get out of the car right now." Gulf threatened.

Mew gave up and told him the address. Luckily, it was the direction where Gulf was driving.

In less than 8 minutes, they arrived to the said address.

Gulf gasped a bit while looking at Mew's house. "It's so big..."

Mew heard it and smirked, "Babe, my house isn't the only thing that is big..."

"What else is big?" Gulf asked in complete confusion.

Is it his bed? Does he have another house? Maybe his backyard? Oh, his bedroom? Bathroom?

Mew leaned closer to Gulf and whispered in his ear, "Do you really want to know?"

Gulf was uncomfortable with the close distance, so backed off a bit, "What, do you also have big bed? Another big house somewhere?"

Mew froze for a second started to laugh. Gulf was even more confused. "Why are you laughing?"

Mew held his stomach as it was hurting. "No... you... a-are just... too innocent...!"

Gulf's eyebrows narrowed and sighed, "Get out of my car. I need to get home to finish some documents."

Mew was still laughing, but opened the car door and got out of the car. Just when Gulf was about to leave, he knocked on the glass.

Gulf rolled down the window, "What is it?"

"Where's my goodbye kiss? And my goodnight kiss?"

Gulf glared at him drove away, leaving Mew grinning.

"Why is he so adorable..." Mew sighed and walked into his house.

.

.

.

.

Please vote and comment! Thank you for reading!