十三

"We are back home! Baby, wake up!" Mew called and shook Gulf's shoulder to wake him up, but the other just groaned and went back to sleep.

Mew sighed and left the car. He walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. He carefully carried Gulf in his strong arms and closed back the door. He carried Gulf, bride-style, into his house and placed him down onto the guest bed.

After Mew set him down, he stared at Gulf's face. It was undeniably beautiful and handsome. His cute tall nose. Thick pink lips. Long eyelashes. His tanned skin with a slight blush on it. Perfect. Just perfect.

Mew smiled as he looked at Gulf's sleeping face. He could feel that he was definitely falling deeper in love with him.

He sighed and stood up. He walked to the other side of the bed and plopped himself on it. He laid down, facing Gulf. Suddenly, Gulf turned his body toward Mew, showing Mew his face again. Mew couldn't help, but smile.

He kept admiring the other's features that seemed perfect in his eyes and didn't notice that he slowly fell asleep. The two slept soundlessly together in the same house, in the same room, and on the same bed.

.

.

.

.

"Mew, Mew... Wake up... it's already 2 pm in the afternoon! We shouldn't sleep too much! Wake up!" Gulf shook Mew, the other stayed asleep.

He tried to call him again, trying to make the other wake up. But Mew kept staying asleep and Gulf was getting impatient. Gulf shook Mew again, but Mew still stayed asleep.

Gulf sighed and he decided to just go and make lunch of them. He hopped off the bed and walked down the stairs to the wide spacious kitchen. He entered the kitchen and decided to cook some noodles.

Mew was in the guest bedroom alone and was still sleeping. Gulf finished cooking the two bowls of golden noodles with fresh vegetables and pieces of pork. He slowly placed the two bowls down onto the table and went back into the kitchen to grab two pairs chopsticks for them. He placed the chopsticks down and looked around.

It seemed like Mew was still sleeping. How tired was he? Gulf got concerned and he took off his apron. He left the living room back upstairs to check on Mew, who was laying with his limbs spread across the bed like a child. Gulf chuckled at Mew's cute sleeping habit.

He went to the sleeping man and shook him again. "Wake up, Mew. I cooked us lunch already. You don't want it to get cold right?"

Mew groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times as he stared at Gulf's face.

"Baby! I love youuuu..." Mew suddenly jumped upwards and pulling Gulf into a bear hug.

Gulf was so confused, but giggled, "I know that you love me, Mew. I love you too, but let's go and eat, okay?"

Mew nodded and let Gulf go as he got off of the bed and followed Gulf downstairs.

They sat down on the dinner table and ate their lunch. Mew was in heaven, if that was how heaven felt like.

Gulf's cooking was amazing! Such strong flavors, even when he only cooked simple dishes like noodles and fried rice. Mew felt like melting as the taste of his cooking.

"Gulf, did you know that my favorite food is this kind of noodles? I freaking love them so much!" Mew grinned.

"Oh, really? That's good." Gulf smiled lightly.

"Your cooking is the best, Gulf!" Mew exclaimed as he shoved another big bite into his mouth. Gulf giggled.

"Thank you, Mew. I never thought that you would like my cooking so much." Gulf smiled.

"How did you learn to cook like this?"

"Hmm... I learned it with my mom. She always wanted me to never how to cook and clean like her. She was a good mother."

Mew nodded furiously, "Your mom must be a goddess! To send me such a beautiful and amazing partner... Just wow..."

Gulf laughed, "Well, your parents must be gods too. Sending me such a handsome and caring partner... I'm happy."

Mew chuckled, "Is this a flirting contest? 'Cause I'm absolutely enjoying this."

They laughed alongside with each other and continued to eat. They finished the food and Mew washed the dishes as always. Since Gulf cooked the delicious food for the both of them, the least that Mew could do was to wash the dishes.

He finished washing the dishes and walked out of the kitchen to find Gulf curled up in a ball on the couch, watching TV. Mew grinned and went to his partner, sitting next to him  and hugging him.

Gulf looked at Mew with a smile and said, "Do you want to watch a movie or just TV?"

Mew shrugged as he cuddled with Gulf, "I don't really have a care in the world if I'm with my baby."

Gulf rolled his eyes at the cheesy line that was thrown at him, "Let's watch this new series called "2gether". I heard it's very very good."

Mew nodded and turned on to the named series. They watched the whole series and Gulf couldn't help, but cry at the last episode. Even though it was a happy ending, Gulf felt the strong emotions from both main leads.

Mew was sad, but wasn't crying like Gulf. He tried to cheer him up by reminding him that he was a happy ending. Gulf cried for almost an hour because of the crying-heartbroken boy who though the other was cheating on him.

Mew looked at his watch.

6:34 pm

"Baby, please stop crying. It a happy ending!"

Gulf pouted, "B-But..."

"No buts. It's getting late. I think you should head home. Tomorrow is Monday and we have school. I can't drive to go school, since it would attract attention. So, I will only drive you home, okay, baby?"

Mew patted Gulf's head and the other nodded sadly. Gulf went upstairs to check if he left anything in the guest room before he left with Mew. They drove back to Gulf's house and Mew dropped him off.

"Bye, Mew."

Bye, baby."

Mew tapped his kissed and Gulf giggled. Gulf leaned in and pecked the other's lips.

He waved and left the car. Mew waved back and watched Gulf, who was hugging the big panda bear in his arms and holding the bags of candy, entered his house safely. After that Mew was sure that Gulf was safe, he drove back to his house.

.

.

.

.

Please vote and comment! Thank you for reading!