二十三

"Hey, baby... Are you thirsty yet?" Mew said huskily into Gulf's ear and Gulf was confused, but he still nodded. Mew smirked and sat himself down on the bedside.

Mew patted the area on the floor in front of him with his foot, "Come over here, baby. You can have a drink."

Gulf slowly sat up from the bed and went to the area where Mew wanted him to sit, which was right in front of the beast of Mew's lower part. Gulf looked up at Mew and Mew pointed down at his member, "Don't you want a drink, baby? Go on, drink up."

Gulf looked at the beast in front of him and slowly wrapped his fingers around the large member. He opened his mouth and licked the tip of it, causing Mew to throw his head back.

"Don't tease, baby." Mew growled and Gulf licked more, salvia sticking onto the tip as precum was dripping out. He opened his mouth and wrapped his pink plumped lips around the member. Mew moaned in pleasure as he felt his hardened member getting placed inside Gulf's warm mouth.

Gulf didn't exactly know what he was doing or if he was doing it right, but he just swallowed the whole member, from the tip to the root. He hoped he was doing it right and that Mew liked it.

Mew was completely enjoying it. He wrapped his fingers around the other's hair and moaned more. It has been awhile since he had someone giving him a blowjob. For months, but he didn't complain. As long as he have Gulf with him, he didn't need anyone else.

He couldn't imagine that Gulf, such an innocent and sweet person, would be doing what Mew's toys and hookups would do. He didn't want the other to be tainted, he wanted Gulf to stay innocent and pure. But he was so happy that he was the only one and the first one who get to taint the younger's purity and innocence.

Gulf was trying so hard not to choke when the head touched the back of his throat, and Mew was trying so hard not to push his member further into the other's hot wet mouth.

He was at his climax when he gripped Gulf's hair tighter and released into the younger's mouth. His white liquid shot out and hit Gulf's back of the throat, causing Gulf to choke a bit.

"Swallow it, baby. It's your milk." Mew winked and smirked when he watched Gulf gulped down the hot liquid.

Mew saw some of his liquid dripping from the other's lips and down his chin. He quickly grabbed the other and threw him onto the bed, laying on his back. He licked his lips, wanting to devour the poor soul in front of him.

Mew went to his drawer and took out a bottle of lube, squeezing a good amount onto his fingers before he pushed his finger into Gulf's pink entrance. Gulf felt pain rushing into his mind from him bottom.

"It hurts..." Gulf cried and Mew kissed his soft lips.

"It's going to be okay, baby. You will feel good soon..." Mew said and kissed him again to help distract the other from the pain as he moved his finger inside of him. Soon, Gulf was moaning out of pleasure like how Mew had said.

When Mew saw that Gulf was ready for another one, he inserted another finger into his entrance and Gulf moaned again. He stretched his fingers, parting the entrance and making scissored movements.

Mew glanced down at the entrance that was closing and opening because of his fingers, he gulped at the sight.

He inserted another finger, adding all three fingers in, and Gulf gripped onto the bedsheets tightly, moaning loudly.

"Baby, are you ready?" Mew asked and Gulf looked at him, then nodded. Mew took out his fingers and went back to his drawer.

He took out a condom and teared the wrapper. He slipped on the condom onto his large member and squeezed some lube onto it. He decided that he should squeeze some more lube onto the other's entrance just in case.

Gulf felt a cold liquid touching his bottom and he shuddered. Mew rubbed the lube on his member and then rubbing the lube well onto Gulf's entrance.

He lined his member against the younger's pink entrance and gave a reassuring smile at the other.

"I'm going in, okay? I'm going in slow." Mew said and Gulf nodded with his eyebrows furrowed.

Mew steady himself and slowly pushed himself into the younger's tight entrance. Gulf gasped loudly at the spreading of his entrance and the pain that came along with it. Mew pushed until he was half in and he glanced down at the other's face that was filled with pain and shock.

"Tell me when you are ready, okay, baby?" Mew whispered and Gulf breathed heavily. He was trying to calm his breathing, but he couldn't help it. He was a virgin and no one, or even himself, had never touched that part of his body before.

He was told by his parents that he should safe himself for his love of his life and not giving a kiss to anyone else other than his lover. He kept and saved himself until he met his lover. And that was Mew.

After awhile, Gulf finally calmed his breathing and nodded at Mew, who was waiting patiently for Gulf to get ready.

Mew pushed himself in more until he was completely inside of Gulf and he moaned as Gulf's tight and hot walls wrapping around his member. Gulf was moaning in complete pleasure as Mew was inside of him.

"It feels so good... You're so tight, baby..." Mew groaned at the tightness inside of him and Gulf could feel Mew's member twitching inside.

"Y-You're... so... b-big..." Gulf moaned and Mew kissed his neck again. He kept kissing Gulf's neck as he thrust deep inside of the other and Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's neck.

Mew pulled out completely and then he shoved it back into Gulf. He kept thrusting into the other roughly and Gulf's fingernails clawed at Mew's broad back.

They kept making love for the whole night as Mew pulled himself out again and then thrusting himself back in. Gulf clawed at the older's back until there were so many red claw scratches and Mew kept biting and sucking at Gulf's skin until there were a lot of love bites and teeth marks.

.

.

.

.

Please vote and comment! I'm dying after this! I need some holy water! Thank you for reading!