A/N (END OF THE BOOK)

Hey guys,I have something really important to tell you.I think you've noticed that in the following month I've been updating the Leo x reader book but I've done little progress to this book.

I'm afraid that the book "Story of a lifetime" unfortunately will not be continued.The reason is that I kind of ran out of ideas for this book.

I do have the reference in my hands (4 2 subject notebooks) but since that reference was written almost 5 years ago,my writing was not the best.

This book was originally made to help me get through some tough times,since tmnt was the only thing that would make me feel better.

As Ii think I said before,I wasnt even planning to publish it.It was something personal for many years of my life,and I think it would be better if I kept it that way.

I dont regret publishing it though.This book was the beginning of this amazing journey here in the wattpad community.

A special thanks to my very close friends Joanna and Chrysa,and to my internet best friend,Katie who were the main reason I was encouraged to publish it.

I can make a very long note saying how sorry I am that I will not keep updating this book.

It's not like I received hate for it.On the contrary,I did receive a lot of positive and heart warming comments.

As the time went on,I tried to improve it but I feel like I'm just copying the tmnt series by adding an extra character to it.

I'm really sorry for the readers that liked the story and wanted an update but I think the story will end here.

Again,I'm really sorry.And a very big thank  you to all of you for liking my story.

So,the story will show that its completed,when it isnt,just so you know there wont be any updates with this book.Because whenever I was writing the Leo x reader book,in the back of my head was always the thought "what am I gonna do with this book?"

I promise you I tried to continue,but I couldnt.It kind of felt wrong.

This story still remains very close to my heart and it will always be there till the day I die.

So...yeah,that what I  had to say.Again thank you and I'm sorry.