"Will You Marry Me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*This chapter has sex*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franklin had his hands over your eyes as he led you down the stairs of his modern home. You weren't quite sure what he had awaiting for you, but you were excited. 

"Aight." He spoke softly, his lips dangerously close to your ear. "You can open your eyes." I lifted his hands from your face, wrapping his arms around you after in a tender embrace. 

Your (e/c) orbs glowed with excitement when you looked down the hall. Leading all down it were red rose petals, you ducked out of his strong arms and followed the petals slowly. You really did adore how beautiful his home was. Your feet led you to the master bedroom, the delicate soft petals spread in a heart shape on the bed. In the middle was a box of chocolates, and handcuffs...? You sat on the bed, careful not to disturb the gesture of love your criminal boyfriend had delicately placed. Carefully you picked up the handcuffs and looked to the doorway, where Franklin stood leaning in the door frame. 

"What are these for?" You asked him. 

"Me." He replied, putting his hands behind his head and getting down on his knees, as if it was some sort of shoot out and he was the main suspect. 

"Wha-" You started, but he interrupted you. 

"Two years ago today, I met chu', and then everything turned upside down. I thought for sure that you were gonna arrest me, and then I was gonna go to prison for the rest of my life. Instead, I met the one person that I actually want to surrender fully to. I want you to use the handcuffs on me tonight, like you did two years ago." He pulled out a little black box from his pocket and held it out to you. "And I want to be with you with the rest of my life." He paused, gazing into your eyes, "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

Your heart was beating out of your chest, you could hardly believe the sigh in front of you. Franklin Clinton ready to settle down. From being a balla, to having babies one day. You erupted with a 'Yes!' and got down on your knees with him. He gently took your (s/c) hand in his own and put the ring on your left ring finger. You had butterflies in your stomach, your heart soared to the moon. Franklin cupped your delicate face in his large, strong hands, and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back instantly, wrapping tour arms around his neck, and sinking into his lips. 

He pulled back and looked into you (e/c) eyes. "(Y/N), I love you so much." 

You smiled softly and replied, "I love you too Franklin." 

He looked at you expectantly, but you weren't sure what he wanted you to do. You gave him a confused look. Over the two years you had spent together, both of you could non-verbally speak to the other with body language and facial expressions. "I was serious about them hand cuffs." He held his wrists out in front of you. 

"O-Oh" You blushed, "Alright." You picked the cuffs up and put them on him in a professional matter, force of habit you guessed. He tested the cuffs just a little on his wrists, pulling them apart and hearing that little 'clang' sound. "Are they too tight?"

He shook his head at you, and kissed you once more, his soft lips entangling with yours. You kissed him back feverishly, pressing your body weight against his, causing him to fall back. You fell back with him, he chuckled softly at you. "Yo, you wanna move this to the bed, babe?" He asked.

"Yeah," You kissed his forehead and rolled off him. 

He got up and got on the beautiful king sized bed, sitting up right and spreading his hands as far as they could go in the cuffs, signaling for you to come in his arms. You did as he silently asked, crawling into his lap on his toned legs, feeling the warmth coming from his body. His hands lightly brushed against your stomach as you leaned closer to his face. You really did love how handsome he was. His rich skin tone, beautiful brown eyes, square jaw and clean cut look. Softly, you placed your lips against his. He kissed you back hard, elevating the moment from soft sweetness, to more heat and spice. His hands fumbled with trying to touch your body in the handcuffs. Slowly you began grinding against him, earning a low groan from him. You knew if he had his hands free, he'd be grabbing your hips right now and bringing you closer to his pelvis so that you could feel his erection. So, you did it for him, and grinded against his long, thick cock through his shorts and boxers.

"Fuuuuck, (Y/N)." He groaned and bucked his hips up into yours. 

You bit your bottom lip and grinned at him, lifting your Los Santos t-shirt off your body, revealing your perfect tits. Franklin grabbed one with his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, rubbing the nipple with his thumb thoughtfully. 

You moaned, and felt your face get hot. You really, really liked when he played with your tits. You had enough of foreplay, you wanted to feel him inside of you. Your hands traveled to his shorts, pulling both them, and his boxers off in one sweep. One of the fun little tricks that you had learned in spending your two years with the handsome criminal. 

His cock was sprung, ready for you as he twitched slightly in excitement. You took it in our hand and gave him a couple of pumps. He threw his head back and relaxed into your grip. You gave him a couple more pumps and he tensed up again, so this time you kept going, enjoying the sounds that you were eliciting from the large man in front of you. He looked at you with pleading eyes, begging for you to ride him. 

You couldn't help it anymore, you climbed on top of him, adjusting your position to where the head of his dick was right above your tight, soaked hole. Without warning, he thrust up into you, erupting a moan of surprise from you. "Ah! Franklin~" You closed your eyed, feeling his thickness filling you up, the pleasure it sent throughout your body. He started out slow, letting you adjust to the speed, your hips grinding against his in a perfect rhythm. Franklin sped up more, leaning so that he could lick and suck one of your breasts. That's what sent you over the edge, you wanted more. "Fuck me harder unh- Please." You begged him. Franklin happily obliged, pounding you hard and fast, your orgasm building. "Franklin I'm gonna cum!" You exclaimed.

"Fuck! Cum for me baby, I'm cumming too!" He erupted into you, his hot cum spilling into your insides, mixing with your juices as they flowed down his cock. You collapsed on top of him, his member slipping out of you as you did. You felt the cold steel of the handcuffs on his hands as you two panted in post-orgasm bliss. 

You got off him and took the handcuffs off. he rubbed his wrists afterwards, walking into the bathroom and grabbing you each your own towel. The both of you got cleaned up and put just your underwear back on before you slipped under the covers of his enormous bed. 

"I love you." He wrapped his arms around you and snuggled into your neck.

"I love you too." You relaxed into the large man's embrace. He loved you with all of his heart, and you did too. It was ironic actually, love between a cop and a robber. In a scenario like that, there was bound to be trouble...